Superior Plumbing Services

• 06/30/2018

8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

20351 E. Acre Pl.

Orange, CA 92869

Superior Plumbing Services strives to provide the highest quality service at reasonable rates. We have been family owned and operated for over 30 years and provide a high level of professional services with a personal touch. Our technicians provide service to ALL of Orange County. We are licensed (#690053), bonded, and insured. We look forward to providing the utmost quality service and care for your home or business!...

plumber (47)drain cleaning (5)home remodeling (3)water heater repair and installation (2)gas leak repair (1)hvac repair (1)water softener installation and repair (1)

02/10/2020

Very well. He was knowledgeable and efficient. He found another place where water connections needed to be replaced, so I asked him to do that also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diverter spout replacement, angle stop replacements and other work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

12/28/2019

I sent a request for a quote last night. George responded early this morning. I contacted him & he provided a quote for the job. After I agreed to the estimate, he was able to send a technician to the house within the hour. Technician completed the job in about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace washing machine spigots

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

09/17/2019

Jeff came less than a hour from my call to office, very fast, had all parts ready. Fast professional service at a fair price. Will definitely use Superior Plumbing again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace both hot and cold valves for washer and gas valve for dryer. Checked drain and removed old rotten hose from washer.

06/12/2019

Very informative and explained the problems with our plumbing well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe liner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

05/23/2019

We wanted to replace our electric stove top with gas and needed professional help. We called several plumbers and received estimates for the work but Superior Plumbing stood out from all the others. In speaking with George on the phone, he asked great questions and freely shared information that helped us understand the complexities of the project so we knew what options we had. Will was the techn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new gas line from meter to kitchen stove top

CATEGORY plumbing, gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

01/30/2019

The repairs were farmed out to another company. I feel I paid extra for concierge service without being informed in advance. Next time I will contact the company that does the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair slab leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

10/11/2018

Jamie from Superior Plumbing came out and cut and burned back the roots within the line so we could use the bathrooms without the toilets overflowing. He came back at a later date to reline our very old sewer line and replace a part that was incorrectly installed by a different plumber a few years ago. Jaime was very attentive and followed up with the repairs. He also gave me pointers on dealing w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sewer line was backed up

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

04/11/2018

I called on a Monday Morning and they sent a plumber(Jamie) the same day. Jamie explained what the problem was, he had the part in his truck and he took care of everything in an hour. I appreciated the responsiveness of the company and the reasonable fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a cracked pipe under kitchen sink that need to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

02/20/2018

Perfectly fine. He showed up on time, did the work quickly, and also did a further job outside, removing an old, no longer used, water line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new angle stop on my cold water line under the kitchen sink for a water line to my new refrigator's ice maker,

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

01/27/2018

The work went very well. Jamie, the technician who came to our house, was punctual, knowledgeable, and experienced. He was forthcoming in explaining what he was doing, and careful and respectful of our home and garden. Like a likable dentist, he made this unwanted experience as pleasant as could be expected. In addition to clearing the blockage, he introduced a chemical foam into the pipe to furth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a blockage cleared in a main sewer pipe about 50 feet from the nearest cleanout.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

Complete residential plumbing service and repairs. Fixture repair & replacement - tankless and standard water heaters, disposals, faucets & toilets, ect. Drain & sewer cleaning. Hydro jet services. Electronic leak detection and location. Video sewer and drain pipe inspection and location. Sewer cleaning, clean out installation, lining and rehab.

MasterCard, Check, Visa