Second Generation Drywall

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

MA Construction

2  REVIEWS
MA Construction

Specializing in Backyard Patio Covers & Pergolas! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Check out our website: http://losangelespatiocovers.org/

07/01/2013

During a prior visit, when the contractor, Dave Willis, performed drywall repairs, I was very impressed with the quaIity of the work he had done. We got to discussing other things I needed/wanted to do.  I'd already contracted with another provider to paint the living and dining rooms; Dave noted that they would have to do prep work on walls and around windows, which I knew. Based on the excellent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did pre-painting prep work in living room, dining room and hall. Met me at vendor to select flooring and underlayment. Removed old carpeting and padding and replaced them with laminate flooring in living room, dining room, hall and three bedrooms. Rather than place the flooring strips randomly, they lined them up so that seams follow a pattern. Very nice. Also, took special care with flooring around slate fireplace hearth, requiring them to grind down the uneven hearth facing where it meets the floor. Replaced old quarter-round baseboard molding with a wider style that compliments the existing crown molding. Made suggestions, which I took, as to paint colors for entire house. Moved and replaced heavy furniture. Sanded doors and other surfaces before painting the three bedrooms. Removed and replaced curtain rods. Installed new heavy-duty drapery rods for new grommet drapes. Repaired garage-door spring, a door that wouldn't lock and one that wouldn't open. (Because they bugged Dave.) Cleaned up every day.

CATEGORY sunrooms

04/08/2010

It went wonderfully. He arrived on time, finished quickly, and cleaned up before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a porch enclosure for me.

CATEGORY sunrooms