Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors, Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2010

When it comes to indoor comfort, you and your family deserve only the best. But you also want a quality heating and air conditioning system that provides value as well as comfort. This is where RAND AIRE MECHANICAL comes in. We’re proud of our years of service in ORANGE, providing residential and commercial customers alike with complete sales, service, and installation of high quality heating and air conditioning systems from Bryant. Our full service mechanical technicians are on the job quickly, thanks to our fleet of radio-dispatched trucks. And at RAND AIRE MECHANICAL., we repair all makes and models. Be sure to ask your RAND AIRE MECHANICAL representative about the availability of financing which can help you make your dream of year round comfort come true....

SINCLAIR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. *PHONE CORRESPONDENCE IS PREFERRED FOR NEW CLIENTS*

03/07/2013

This is one of the best companies I've ever worker with! Randy is more than professional. Have a concern...he takes care of it, run into a snag... he takes care of it, great product and fair price!!! These guys are clean, very thoughtful, friendly and do excellent work. They were referred by a co-worker and I had them bid and install a new energy efficient heater and 16 seer AC. I had concerns reg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Theyntook out the old heater, built up the platform, added another return, replaced the ducts, instlled a new heater, 16 seer A/C unit, thermostat and carbon alarm.

02/28/2013

I first contacted Ranaire lin October.2012  but he honored that quote (and included a couple of extras) six months later. He was willing to take the time on the phone with me to share some basic information with me .Although he is a Bryant dealer, he agreed to install a furnace from another manufacturer for me. He offered data on Bryant's reliability and such, but did not give me a "hard sell". Mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Randy installed a new furnace in my 60-year-old house, replaced the asbestos-insulated flue, added outlent vents to two bathrooms, and added a new fresh air return vent.

11/22/2011

They’re just great.  Their service is good.  They’re responsive and courteous.  They are on time as well.  I will use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors Inc for heating and air conditioning.  I last used their services a couple of weeks ago.  They did the maintenance on my units. The owner Randy is a great guy and businessman. He is very professional, very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He showed up on time and didnt try to upsell.

09/01/2011

Overall it was a positive experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was nice and professional.  He tried to assist us over the phone before he even came out to our home.  He's a busy guy and seems to have a lot of happy customers.  I'd definitely recommend him in the future!

06/18/2011

Mr. Randy was the one who came over to our place.  He showed up on time for the estimate as well for work.  He replied within a couple of hours on line with the estimate.  His estimate was the lowest of all the 3 estimates.  He was friendly and listened to what I wanted and needed and did not try to talk me into extras, which is the reason I didn't go to the other two.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rand Aire Mechanical Contractors Inc came over to replace our air conditioner and furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation of high quality heating & air conditioning systems.

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check