Paul D Braun DDS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Oralmaxillofacial surgeon. There is 1 doctor at this site. We accept all PPO's. No HMO's except United Concordia. We are affiliated with Manage Dental Care. We are in network with Delta Dental, Metlife, Cigna, Guardian and Assurant. We verify a patient's insurance before service....

07/22/2014

Dr. Braun has been great. He's very knowledgeable and he does good work. I've had only one implant and he's my top one of one. He's just seems straight forward and is a no B.S. kind of man. So far the effectiveness of his treatment has been good and the teeth seem pretty good. Their billing and administration is always confusing the cr*p out of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Braun for dental services. He did an implant for me and it's a yearlong process.

CATEGORY oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist, dentures

06/28/2012

Dr. Braun was very clear in describing the procedure, the risks, and everything involved in my surgery. His office staff is very helpful, and I appreciated they took the time to go over all the surgery stuff with me - and all the billing stuff with me so that I wouldn't be surprised by anything. My surgery went well - and I was blessed with a quick recovery, even though Dr. Braun joked that my low...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At 32, I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled. Dr. Braun was very clear in describing the procedure, the risks, and everything involved in my surgery.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

07/07/2011

Great. He's very good and professional. He has great after care. He actually called me at night from his house to make sure I was ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed impactived tooth.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Oral surgery,wisdom teeth extraction, implants, jaw reconstruction, biopsies, TMJ, orthonathic procedures.

General dentistry.