JC Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2009

When you need maintenance or repairs to your Sub-Zero refrigeration equipment, call on the experts at JC Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning. The skilled team helps owners throughout Orange County, Ventura County, and Los Angeles County, offering dedicated and specialized service specifically designed to keep your Sub-Zero equipment running at peak condition. With years of professional experience and in-depth knowledge of the inner working of your appliances, customers to JC Refrigeration can rest easy knowing that their equipment is in good hands. From fixing a condenser coil to maintaining your water filter or ice maker, you can trust in the team to protect your Sub-Zero investment and ensure all equipment is in top working order. Call today to schedule your service!...

Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

Offers by Baker Electric Home Energy on Angie's List

11/09/2011

I've used them three times over a ten year period.  Responsive and professional.  Would probably consider using them again, but I'm leery about thier pricing of parts..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer in my Sub Zero 550 stopped working, defrosting all contents.   (Note:  The 550 model is top / bottom with freezer in drawer on bottom, below refrigerator.)  Because it was very late on a Friday afternoon, I called J C (which I had used before) and scheduled a service call for Monday.  (Since the food was already spoiled, and we had another small freezer in the garage, there was no point in paying a premium for a weekend service call.) On Monday, the tech showed up on time, and diagnosed the problem quickly.  This most recent was repair of Sub Zero freezer which had stopped working.  Problem was timer that controls defrost cycle.  He had the part on his truck and did the repair in about an hour, including resealing the the refrigerator door which had a small air leak, causing some condensation inside the refrigerator.  I was charged $180 labor (not egregious) and $290 for part, which I later learned that I could have bought at my local Sears Parts store for ~$60.  The part pricing I feel was unnecessarily over the top, and why I gave them a C for price. Tech was knowledgeable, polite, courteous, and professional, and conscientious about leaving everything clean.

11/11/2010

Very knowledgable and courteous service. Offered future "fixes" for the refrigerator that would enable it to be more energy efficient as an alternative to replacement. While the service and parts aren't cheap because of the make and style of the refrigerator, I felt that I still received "value" for what I paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced and replaced cooling fan on an older Sub-Zero that was not freezing properly.

08/12/2009

They were very good. They were prompt. They were able to repair the problem. It was expensive, but that goes along with the sort of service that it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Trust the Sub-Zero experts at JC Refrigeration to handle your maintenance & repairs in Orange, Los Angeles & Ventura Counties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover