Ace Construction & Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150831

1127 E Del Mar Ave

Orange, CA 92865

Ace Construction is a full service construction company, we specialize in room additions and comercial construction. Our primary goal is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, achieved by establishing schedules that meet the needs of our clients, and by producing beautiful end products. We provide cost analysis and design recommendations in the planning and design stages. Ace Construction is a highly reliable company that you can depend on to provide you with excellent service....

home remodeling (56)home remodeling (16)plumber (15)architect (10)home builder (10)water heater repair and installation (6)picture framing (6)drain pipe installation (5)interior painting (3)skylight installation (2)

04/01/2019

Mike took care of getting plans drawn up from our rough sketches, and helped get the plans through the City approval process. The crew was very friendly and did good work. Mike provides really good suggestions all along the way, and the quality of materials was really good (cabinets, countertops, tile). We are very happy with the ADU! We have hired Mike to remodel a bathroom now in the main house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building an ADU (“granny unit”) on our property.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

03/12/2019

Each phase of the work performed (demo-cabinet installation-countertop-installation-plumbing- electrical changes) followed the preceding phase very efficiently. The respective crews for each phase seemed very experienced and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet installation; new countertops/sink installation

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

12/01/2016

Angie's List keeps on sending me e-mails re this outfit. Finally, I called them to ask a question, no live person. Left a message and never received a call back. This outfit is not reliable and do not bother to contact them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio cover remodel and stain

CATEGORY picture framing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

I apologize for the miscommunication. We are no longer offering this deal and it should have been removed from the site. Often times the message left includes "Please contact me if your interested" in which case I may not return the call. We are primarily doing room additions and larger projects at this time and currently not doing small projects. Thanks, Mike Aceves

12/01/2016

Generally it went well and the job was completed in a timely manner. There were a few issues along the way, mostly with subcontractors that were less responsive and attentive than Mike's normal team. The architect had some good recommendations to my general plan. Mike is honest and points out any issues the come up along the way. There were a few unexpected issues but I think a normal amount. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Architectural drawings, room addition and whole-house remodel. We moved walls, raised the ceiling, moved a kitchen to the other side of the house, moved a bathroom and closet, replaced the roof, replaced plumbing with copper, replaced all the floors, all finish and fixtures, new paint everywhere.

CATEGORY picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,drain pipe,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2015

Great work with you and I really did enjoy your project! Mike Aceves

11/21/2016

It didn't go at all because this company does not respond to emails or phone calls they don't respond at all because they make too good of an offer and don't want to honor it that's very professional don't you think? I've had great services performed from some of Angie's list best providers these guys are not one of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loser company!!!! Nothing ****** me off more than when somebody makes a great offer on Angie's list and doesn't bother to call you back or even respond to several emails this is BS and I am tired of companies that do this I'm not the only one they have done this to so I would say don't even bother with these guys they won't bother with you .

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

I apologize for the miscommunication. We are no longer offering this deal and it should have been removed from the site. Often times the message left includes "Please contact me if your interested". We are primarily doing room additions and larger projects at this time and currently not doing small projects. Thanks, Mike Aceves

09/13/2016

His bid was competitive with other bids I had received. I chose Ace for the job because of the quality of work performed in the past. I had a short window as storage fees for the furniture were adding up. He put a crew on the job immediately and they worked through the weekend. They finished on time and we were able to get the furniture delivered before incurring more storage fees. The job was fla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike's crew prepped and painted the interior of a 1200 sq ft house including ceilings

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2016

Always a pleasure working with you! Mike

08/29/2016

Very well, on time. Thier forman was awesome. Good quality work70000

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition of room and bath room

CATEGORY picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,skylights,drain pipe,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

I really enjoyed working with you and your wife. Looking forward to our next project. Mike

08/24/2016

Did not respond to Big Deal purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not bother to schedule.

CATEGORY remodeling,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2016

Angie's List was restructuring the site and i never receive the notification. Since then [Member Name Removed] has agreed to remove this review. please remove ASAP. Thanks, Mike

06/15/2016

Mike was great to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and carries years of experience, which was critical in turning our remodel blueprints into the finished structure were living in today. I had many questions and concerned during the whole process and Mike was always easy to reach and took care of any of my concerns that day or the next. Mike estimated the whole project would take about 3 m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ace Construction started and completed a 400 sqft master bedroom and bathroom addition. In addition Mike and his crew removed old wood siding, re-stuccoed and painted the whole house to match.

CATEGORY picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It has been a real pleasure working with you and your wife. Your finish selections made for a great looking bathroom and room addition. Look forward to any future projects. Mike Aceves

05/18/2016

It went very well. I reached out to Mike late last year based on his reviews on this site. My wife and I had a good feeling from the start as he was very punctual to the initial meeting, took time to listen to what we were planning, and then turned around a quote within a couple of days. My experience to that point with contractors is that they were very flaky when it came to responding to us in a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Project: - Construction of new room - Extension of existing room - Extension of entry way and removal of a large step inside - Wall removal in kitchen Add-on Items: - New roof that had to be demolished and rebuilt for construction - Electrical upgrade - New carpeting in rooms - New tile in entryway - Trim - Painting - Various plumbing fixes

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,home builders,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Removed Member Name] , It has been a real pleasure working with you both and I look forward to the upcoming projects. Thanks for the referrals! Mike Aceves

Room Additions. Plumbing. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling.

Visa, Check