In and Out Plumbing

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since September 2017

In and Out Plumbing provides local plumbing services in Ontario, CA. We specialize in plumbing repair and installation services for residential and commercial property owners. We can handle everything from clogged toilets and slab leaks to commercial piping replacements. No job is too big or too small for In and Out Plumbing....

All City Plumbing

118  REVIEWS
All City Plumbing

The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 1000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company goal is to make sure that we have 100% customer satisfaction. We have options and payment plans that can fit in everyones budget. We provide free estimates and you only pay when you're happy. It's no surprise we've received the Angie's List Super Service Award six years in a row! Established in 2009. ACP was created to deliver exceptional service with the highest quality of craftsmanship. We guarantee you will be happy with our services in that we offer a money back guarantee. Our technicians are regarded by their peers to be some of the best in the industry. Our service experts are continuously trained. There isn't a plumbing problem we can't solve. We have the experience, knowledge and focus to solve any problem you may have. Give us a call today and let us earn your confidence.

Award 2019
Offers by All City Plumbing on Angie's List

04/15/2020

I think it went really well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They responded quickly, at my house within 2 hours, same day services. They were professional. I appreciated them using masks.

10/11/2019

they were great and professional good attitude and understood what he needed to do and get me informed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater -Installation

CATEGORY water heater repair

Thank you for choosing In and Out Plumbing! We really enjoyed working with you and hope to meet all your plumbing needs in the future!

10/11/2019

They were excellent, straight forward and honest. They were clean and a great worker. They were the only plumber that I hired and they had done a lot of projects with me already and I use to hire a different plumber before and I only got a horrible experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing-Water Main

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for continuing to use our services Mr. [Member Name Removed], and for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/11/2019

They were good professional and helpful .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Appliance Repair - Large(refridgerator repair)

CATEGORY appliance repair,water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your business!

10/08/2019

Quick and efficient - on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of kitchen sink and waste disposal.

CATEGORY plumbing

Remodels, repairs, leak detection, re pipes, water heater troubleshooting and installation, gas line install and leak detection, fixture installs, and all new construction plumbing needs.

Drain cleaning