A1 Financial USA

Angie's List since July 2016

At A1 Financial USA we have a unique understanding of both a company's and an individual's needs, desires and capabilities, and do everything possible to add clarity to the situation. Planning for the future of your business requires dedication now–building a company that best reflects your goals, and ultimately, working toward protecting what we build, together. For our clients whom are dedicated to creating a legacy, we are equally as driven to create a plan for your success, through building a large 6 figure credit portfolio, lowest cost on credit card processing, and professional analysis and recommendations to best run your company....

Upper Left Wealth Management

I am a fiduciary for a small group of successful individuals. If you are planning for retirement and trying to determine if you are on pace, if you want help "locking in" that pace, if you are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions, feel free to reach out to me. More information is available at www.upperleftwealth.com. I am a CFP and have an MBA.

07/15/2016

So far we've helped 67 couples get loans for their weddings. If you're getting married, see us at CAWeddingNetwork.com   We serve  the entire US, not just California.. You can save and get financed, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A1 Financial offered us free In house financing so we could help our couples afford wedding of heir dreams.

07/15/2016

A1 Financial USA got us a $35,000 loan, and did a business analysis to help us with marketing. Greg came out and spent a week, going over our business and found ways to save money, and most importantly gain new customers. The loan git us the processing equipment we needed to refurbish those expensive C.A.R.B. catalytic converters.

07/15/2016

Fine I applied online, got approved, got my check in 2 days. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got me $1500

07/15/2016

Very smooth and very fast. I applied online, Stephanie emailed me an approval, I signed one doc on the internet and my check arrived in the mail 3 days later....Now THAT'S how ALL loan companies should be!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a personal loan for $2,000

07/15/2016

I worked directly with their CEO, Mark is a real nice guy. He did ask for a lot of paperwork, but I guess it was because of the amount. I got my money faster than I anticipated, I was happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a $500,000 loan for my business

CATEGORY financial advisor

Business & Personal Loans, Merchant Services - Credit Card Terminals, Business Analysis, & Sales Staff Training.

Estate Planning, Retirement Planning, & Stocks.

PayPal