Plantscape

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2012

CA. State Contractor Lic. # 838758 Fully Insured With Liability and Workers Comp. We accept cash check or major credit card with a small fee....

All Seasons Windows and Patios

All Seasons Windows and Patios guarantees to create your unique living space just the way you want it - with design flexibility, expert workmanship and quality materials, we have what it takes to make your new living area exclusively for you and suitable to your needs. We have a full variety from all major manufacturers of Aluminum Patio Covers that look and feel like real wood without the disadvantages of wood like rotting, warping, peeling, burning or cracking. Aluminum construction keeps your patio looking new and elegant for years!

D

10/30/2017

Under their "care", plant after plant died. Bryan always had some "not me" explanation. Right from the start, a giant 5ft succulent began dying off. They blamed age or some virus. Armstrong Nursery diagnosed over-watering. Plantscape had just installed a drip system. We turned off the water and the plant recovered. Glad I didn't listen to Bryan!! What bothered me is how quick he was to blame other...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly basic lawn and garden care

CATEGORY lawn service

08/14/2017

Great! Unable to get on ladder to trim top of hedge, but don't mind that. They listened to exactly what I needed and followed through. It has been tough getting previous people to understand how to care for my native plants, but they did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up native landscape front and back yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/01/2017

Bryan was a gem, brought his son to help spread new(reasonably priced) mulch and, although he missed a few things I felt should have been included in his purview, he actually called me back and made it a point to return and meet all the criteria!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up our neglected landscaping from prior "I-don't-care" gardener and tweet our sprinkler/drip system in front, side and back yards.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

07/22/2017

Excellent. The valves were replaced and no more leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 3 sprinkler valves

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/15/2017

Bryan came out and checked everything out, said what I had going looked good and could be self-maintained. Main point is he was honest and not trying to charge someone who wouldn't benefit enough from a bi-weekly visit. I'll definitely go to him for bigger projects such as re-doing our drip piping or adding to the landscape. But I felt a review was warranted for the overall good experience I had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to have someone check out my xeriscape front and back yard for a new build home roughly 2 years old.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems

Landscape installation. Irrigation. . Planting. Lansdscape lighting. Major clean ups. Regular yard maintenance. Wood fencing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard