Maintenance Magic

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4638 Rose Drive

Oceanside, CA 92056

Maintenance Magic opened it's doors in May of 05' & we've grown steadily through a commitment to quality work, afordable pricing & excellent customer service. We offer free written estimates & a 10% discount for all active military members & their families. We are bonded & insured & a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We excel @ creative problem solving & try to find the repair option that best meets our clients needs in regard to time, materials used & budgetary concerns. We are located in Oceanside & service all of North County. Call us today for a free estimate & let's get those items on the "To Do" list finished!...

handyman (135)plumber (21)door installation (17)electrician (14)lighting installation (11)hauling (8)drywall repair (7)woodworking (7)blinds and curtain (7)fence company (4)closet design (4)interior painting (3)

02/16/2020

Great. Chip returned my call for a handyman almost immediately. After giving him the information on our requirements, we set a date for two days later. He arrived right on time, and set to work immediately. The task was completed in less than an hour and the work was perfect. Chip is very personable and obviously likes what he does. We are looking forward to using his services for future projects ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang 2 large, heavy framed paintings approximately 15 feet up the wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

02/12/2020

Great service & reasonable pricing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
door locks installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

11/25/2019

Chip was timely, efficient and very courteous! Did the work that would have taken my husband and I a day in one hour. Will be reaching out to Maintenance Magic for any future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing permanent shower rods

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/22/2019

Chip Bailey arrived on time. He was totally prepared to switch out my kitchen faucets. He put towels under the sink, removed the existing faucet which was a challenge, and installed a new faucet. He needed to replace 2 valves and had them in his vehicle which avoided an extra trip to a hardware store. Chip was professional, efficient, knowledgeable and tackled the job with ease. Chip was friendly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/24/2019

Came out same day and had work complete by the next! Repeal of shower doors and repair of moldy molding from shower leak

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower repair

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

06/07/2019

They never called me back so nothing was done. I am still looking for help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
closet bar reinstalled

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

I’m out of town until the 20th of June. We’ve been camping in North Dakota with family. Cell phone reception and Internet access are pretty spotty out here. I apologize if I missed your call. I’m happy to help you with your closet project as soon as I’m back in town. We would love to compete for your business. I apologize for any inconvenience. thank you very much Chip 858-229-6552

05/01/2019

I’m very pleased, bathroom & kitchen look great again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulking, grout repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

05/01/2019

Chip did a great job for a reasonable price. He also cleaned the dryer vent and replaced a garbage disposal. He worked quickly and was very neat cleaning up when finished. He has a wide range of abilities and is easy to work with. Would definitely call him again and recommend him to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a gate to our backyard area

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

03/06/2019

I have called Chip three times to help with general repairs. He has always returned my calls quickly. He sets up a meeting to review the work and provide an estimate within a few days of the call. He is always on time. The work is perfect. His estimates are very reasonable and reflect the final cost of the work. He's also a nice person with a smile on his face. I'll definitely be calling him again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical lights replaced, handrails installed

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, lighting, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

01/26/2019

Excellent! This is the third project Chip has undertaken for us and done a wonderful job. Chip has been consistently professional, courteous and efficient. We'll certainly call Chip again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install two chandeliers -- dining room and front entry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

We do hauling of household items big & small. We also perform minor repairs on homes, apartments & businesses. Light switches, outlets, fixtures, ceiling fans, faucets, toilet repairs, garbage disposers, lock repair & replacement, fencing repairs, drywall repairs, window treatments. If it leaks or squeaks & we can see it, we can fix it. We also haul paint, solvents, and household hazardous waste (a surcharge will apply for these types of waste).

Unfortunately no roofing, flooring, tile work, painting or HVAC.

Not Applicable