RC&G Handyman Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2012

Awards & Badges

4074 Courtland Drive

Oakley, CA 94561

I have been in the business for 20 years. I have had my own business for 4 years I do a wide variety of home repairs and maintenance, interior and exterior..As you can see from my rating, I am very reliable and competitive with my pricing....

handyman (197)fencing (36)plumbing (30)lighting (22)door (21)electrical (19)interior painting (11)flooring (7)home remodeling (6)locksmith (6)closet design (6)house painting (5)

10/08/2020

My experience with Richard and his work was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. He is a top notch professional in every way. He responded immediately to my request through Angie’s list. Scheduled me right away in between customers, and arrived on time. He worked quickly and efficiently while educating me on what he was doing. He also corrected the installation of a door plate that was origi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a door handle/lock and weather stripping replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

What an awesome review. Thank you for that and for your business. Have a great day and STAY SAFE

07/04/2020

My general experience has been that it is extremely difficult to get a contractor to even respond, let alone show and do good honest work. Richard is responsive, does A+ work and is good people - would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair and other work

CATEGORY concrete repair,fences,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for the great review. Looking forward to helping out in the future.

04/29/2020

He is excellent. He is honest, reliable, and professional. This is a rental property and I do not live in the area so I just call him whenever I need something and can trust him to do a great job with it. Even my tenant is very pleased with him. I highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does repairs at a rental property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

WOW. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect any reviews during this time of crisis, since I have not been venturing out to do any work. Thank you very much for your vote on confidence.

02/28/2020

Good. Work was done on time & quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a door hinge

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

12/23/2019

Excellent work. Prompt attention to a difficult problem on a SUNDAY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace batteries in VERY hard to reach smoke alarm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

While I would love to take credit for a job well done, this review belongs to another very capable Handyman. I hope it finds its way there. Merry Christmas

11/27/2019

Richie was amazing. I couldn't do it without him. He's very experienced. He's the expert and very professional. I needed his services same day and he made it happen. Very reliable. My tv mount on a tile fireplace is not easy. He made it happen for me and my family. I will definitely hire him again and refer Richie to my friends and family. Thanks again Richie!!! 🙏🏻

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a Fireplace TV mount

CATEGORY handyman service,home theater design,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

Photo for RC&G Handyman Services - 4074 Courtland Drive, Oakley, CA - 38257034

Got this one done just in time for Sunday Football kickoff. Thank you very much for such a positive review and your business.

11/26/2019

This gentleman was fast, courteous, and professional at his task. Thank you Richard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed damaged gate post, post concrete. Installed new post/ concrete, rehung gate!

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Just barely beat the rain on this one. Thank you for the quick review and your business.

11/23/2019

Richard responded a timely manner and came to take measurements. He provided 2 different quotes. His price was reasonable and was going to do the job but my family decided they'd do it for me. Although I didn't have Richard do the work, I'd call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small fence replaced

CATEGORY fences,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

06/29/2019

Richard did a great job at a very reasonable price. It looks perfect and Richard completed the job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the flooring under the kitchen sink replaced..

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you very much for such a quick review. And thank you for your business.

06/20/2019

I'm a landlord in the East Bay and Richard is my go-to guy whenever any repairs are needed. He is such a professional. Always shows up exactly on time, gives a free quote and always honors the quote. No funny business. He works very efficiently and does a good job. I find his rates to be very reasonable. He is also just a trustworthy individual who tries to do the right thing and tries to help you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new kitchen and bath faucets, install new door knobs and change locks, repair toilet, repair sliding closet door, install anti-tip bracket on oven

CATEGORY handyman service,locksmith,plumbing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. Taking less money by letting my customers know when something doesn't absolutely need to be done may seem like I'm losing out, but everyone likes saving money, and it gets me more work the next time something comes up.

Repair - faucets, toilets, doors, fences, & gates. Painting - interior & exterior.

Check, PayPal