CHEAS GARDENING

Gardening...

N/A
Grace Landscape Designs

04/30/2014

Mr. Chea first provided an estimate and price for my yard.  We set a verbal and a written agreement via email to perform service on 3/28/14.  When I arrived home from work, my yard looked brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete gardening and cleaning of my front yard.

Thank you [member name removed]. Best,

08/19/2013

He was very responsive to come give me a quote and the quote was very reasonable and I was ready to go with them cleaning up my backyard that has been a little neglected. He said he would email me, but I haven't heard from him even though I have also tried to get in touch with him. Not sure where the loss in communication fell through, but since I need to work done as soon as possible I will proba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very responsive to give quote, but haven't heard from him since.

06/22/2013

At first, Chea's crew did an excellent job. I thought I was hiring them to maintain the lawn they installed and do general landscaping like trim hedges when they started to go wild, weed the flower beds in the middle of the lawn, y'know general gardening work. But I found that I had to ask them to do anything outside of edging, mowing and blowing. So I?d ask and they'd do it but usually they'd say...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i wrote a prior review for Chea dated June 17, 2007 (very lengthy, rave review, replaced my entire lawn, had me thrilled). chea has been taking care of the lawn ever since. i paid him $150/mo, his crew came out 2x/mo to mow, blow leaves, weed the front sidewalk where weeds push up under the gravel and occaisionally trim the hedge along the drive way. I'm writing today because after 6 years, the thrill is gone...   That's approximately $10,000 i've paid over the past 6 years

04/29/2013

Cheas was very responsive to the phone and the appointment time that is the only reason he score fair. I found his estimate on the high side, not very competitive. I had to initiate the email estimate. Instead of him writing down my information I had to email him. I am not sure why he is on the Angie's List referral list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full front yard landscaping, which included removal of old grass and replace with sod. Also a biweekly lawn service..

CATEGORY lawn service

I would love to ser[member name removed] at [member information removed] He did not respond my estimation. He did not hire me since I send him the proposal. Thank you for your time [member name removed]. Best wish,

04/23/2013

See above.  I was pleased with the quality of the work and the price.  Job was finished in 3 days.  Chea's crew worked in the rain one day to finish the job by the weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chea did 2 projects for me at my home in Oakland. This review is for a 40 foot redwood fence he constucted between my yard and a neighbor's yard.  He was punctual for all appointments.  He listened to what my neighbor and I wanted, and gave a bid which I thought was very reasonable.  Construction started on time.  He tore down and hauled away the old fence.  The new fence was finished in 3 days.  the work was well done and the wood he used was high quality redwood.

CATEGORY fencing,hardscaping

Hi [member name removed], I just wanted to say thank you very much for your business and look forward to serving you in the near future again. Best Regards, Chea Uch

YARD CLEAN-UP, WEEDING, MOW LAWNS, TREE TRIMMING &PRUNING, NEW LAWNS, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS INSTALLATION, PLANTING, MULCHING, FENCING, RETAINING WALLS, PATIO AND MORE.

ELECTRICAL AND INDOOR PLUMBING.