Bragar Landscaping

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160331

6629 Buttonwood Ave

Oak Park, CA 91377

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program....

lawn & landscaping (25)hardscaping (15)irrigation system (8)stone and gravel (7)fountain installation (5)masonry (5)marble and granite (3)mulch delivering (3)lawn care (2)stamped concrete (1)landscape lighting (1)

12/21/2017

Ken really listened to what I wanted and gave me designs that really worked for me. Workers arrived everyday promptly and went right to work. Guillermo and Alvarado worked diligently and tirelessly to give me the yard I chose. Even though the project took longer than anticipated due to weather, etc., the result was amazing. Have received many compliments on how beautiful it is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all existing landscaping in front and back with drought tolerant plants and drip system. Reuse any existing pavers and drought tolerant plants in the design

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

07/24/2017

Bragar did a fantastic job. Would hire again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and planting.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2017

04/17/2017

Excellent. The attention to detail and quality of work was very impressive. Ken was always willing to make changes as the project progressed and came up with many great ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape front and side yard. Included laying pavers, DG and building block wall with gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

07/24/2016

We started with an arborist to remove three very large pine trees in a row with about four feet between them. They were in an area separated from our lawn by a concrete curb on one side, fencing on two sides, and our house with a gate and short path on the last side. When they were done, the area had some serious bumps, with the concrete curb rather elevated and the house gutter disconnected and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore area after tree removals.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

11/27/2015

As others have said, Ken is very prompt and helpful throughout the process. We had an idea of what we wanted but not the full picture--Ken was able to take the concepts we had in mind and turn them into a great design in our backyard. While his prices are not the cheapest, they are competitive and I believe you get what you pay for. Ken was easy to work with and added interesting touches that we w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard landscaping and planting of waterwise plants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2015

05/04/2015

Ken, the owner called back within hours of my request, on a Saturday!!  I was very impressed with his promptness in responding to my request for service as well as his professionalism.  After describing the job (small & limited in scope), he was honest enough to tell me that they had a minimum of $10,000.00 on their projects.  However, he provided me with a referral that he felt could do the proje...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked to provide an estimate for landscaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2015

02/24/2015

We knew we wanted a water wise front yard, but we also wanted it to look good. We're not landscapers, so we contacted Ken Bragar. We discussed some different options and pricing. Ken did a terrific job of walking us through different ideas and costs. He drew up plans, showed them to us, made some revisions per our input. He came in with a price that was very fair, so we hired him. He and his crew ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to replace our front yard lawn with a water wise, drought tolerant garden.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,masonry,pavers, gravel,greenhouses,marble & granite,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2014

Photo for Bragar Landscaping - 6629 Buttonwood Ave, Oak Park, CA - 26898357

01/19/2015

Very pleasant interaction with everyone at Bragar Landscaping throughout the entire process. Ken Bragar is able to explain the ramifications of all decisions that need to be made along the way. Everything was done according to approved plans (written descriptions as well as design layouts). Price points were discussed at every stage. Work was performed on time and with consideration for my schedul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of lawn. Install complete irrigation system. Reroute exterior electrical. Laying of weed-retardant tarp. Design, construction, installation of landscaping with drought-tolerant plants and various configurations of crushed rock. Design and construction of concrete-and-slate entryway.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,masonry,pavers, gravel,marble & granite,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2015

11/17/2014

Ken Bragar responded to our initial call immediately, and we set up a meeting to discuss our front yard project.  At that point, we discussed budget and various ideas.  Our second meeting was to discuss Ken's plan/diagram and initial ideas on plantings, etc. The investment was a little more than we had expected but after Ken offered some very helpful suggestions in decreasing the costs, we agreed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bragar Landscaping removed turf and hedge from our front yard and replaced it with drought-tolerant plants, a crushed rock path, mulch and cobblestones.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2014

[Member name removed], I am so glad you are ecstatic about your new front yard. I want to thank you for the opportunity to work with you and Larry. I look forward to working with you in the future. Ken Bragar

06/16/2014

Ken arrived on time, inspected the damage, and provided a detailed estimate of the work to be done.  Unfortunately, his cost was more than I could afford.  However, my guess is you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken came to my house to inspect a damaged arbor and vines that needed replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

Residential Landscaping, Design and Consultation, Rain Water Harvesting, Emergency Water Storage, Drought Tolerant & Water Wise Landscaping, Drip Irrigation, Low Volume Irrigation. Patios, Patio Cover, Planter, Pond, Waterfall, Pool, Barbecue, Outdoor Kitchen,& Play Area Construction. Garden Lighting, Landscape & Masonry, Fountains, Water Falls,Ponds,and Sculpture. Artificial turf and Putting green installation.

Lawn mowing & maintenance. Sprinkler & valve repair.

Check, Financing Available