MARIN KITCHEN WORKS

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2005

Mt. Tam Construction

**North Bay's Premier Bathroom Remodeling company.** Mt. Tam construction remodels bathrooms ,kitchens and decks from design to finish and convert garages and basements into living space. Our main focus for the last eight years has been bathroom remodeling. Our projects range from simply removing and replacing fixtures ,tile and plumbing to very complex projects involving wall removal ,relocation of plumbing fixtures ,updated electrical and lighting, and structural dry rot repair. Mt. Tam construction is owned by Roger Huntress, a California licensed general contractor , license number 584072. He has worked in Bay Area residential remodeling for over 30 years serving Marin and San Francisco. We carry Workmen's Compensation and liability insurance on all projects. Let us provide you with a free, detailed proposal for your home remodel. You can contact us today at (415)-730-0438 Email: mttamconstruction@comcast.net We are an "A" rated company.

Award 2019

03/24/2014

This job is only half-way done. The workmanship at this point has been fine. Had a decorative tile inserted in walls...looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install jacuzzi tub, tile walls

06/09/2011

They have very high standards and they got everything in place so when the job started they were ready to go and didn't have to wait for anything to come in. They were hard working. They worked with me on changes. They did a great job. The price was on the higher end. I compared them with another company and it was actually going to be around the same. I didn’t go out of my way to compare prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Marin Kitchen Works to do a total remodel of my kitchen.

10/13/2005

My experience with this company was good. The company replaced some of the windows on the first job that they did. Then we ended up hiring them again to remodel my kitchen. They did an excellent job. They installed all of my appliances in the kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen.

KITCHEN,BATHROOM,AND OTHER ROOMS