White Horse Moving Company

• Trade License Number
  • CAL-T0192264

9227 Reseda Blvd

Northridge, CA 91324

Good old fashioned service, Your satisfaction is our priority. Visit http://www.whitehorsemoving.com to enter your information for a quote! ...

movers (12)courier (3)piano movers (1)

02/28/2021

The main guy was great - he was super polite and efficient. Easy to get along with and patient with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

02/16/2021

On time and very quick + efficient with moving my belongings to my new apartment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you for choosing White Horse!

02/15/2021

Absolutely great company! Would definitely hire again and recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

01/20/2021

Extremely well this team is goes above and beyond your expectations! They will answer all of your concerns and questions and are very friendly and nice no problems whatsoever w this company I will be referring everyone I know to this amazing company thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service,piano moving

01/20/2021

This company is literally the best . They need to contract with the military, every time the military moves families you receive half of your stuff broke . The White horse moving staff are so professional and very attentive . Definitely will be recommending to all my friends and family !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

01/20/2021

My entire experience with White Horse Moving co was excellent, from booking the truck to moving everything to my new place. The staff were all kind and professional and most importantly they treated my belongings with a lot of care! No dings or dents on any of my furniture, nothing broken or damaged whatsoever. I highly recommend them and will definitely be hiring them for my next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

01/20/2021

The movers were so professional and on time. I will definitely we hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

01/20/2021

The staff at White Horse are extremely professional, courteous, and patient. Due to an unforeseen incident , I had to make last minute arrangements which slightly compromised our timeline. The staff were very patient and understanding while working with me to come to a resolve of the situation. I highly recommend this company without reservation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture move

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

01/19/2021

White Horse Moving is an excellent company. Very professional movers and customer service was amazing. The website was amazingly extensive with items to provide an accurate quote. I will recommend this moving company to anyone that is in need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We look forward to working with you and anyone else you may refer in the future.

01/16/2021

Very punctual on their time of arrival. Excellent customer service. Movers do take care of your belongings. Defenitely an A plus +++. Job well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you or anyone else you may refer in the future.

Residential, Commercial, and Piano Moves. Also packing, disassembling, reassembling, loading and unloading pods and trucks.

Free estimates; Out of State Moving