Kahn Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since December 2005

B Rated | 141 Reviews

Located in The San Fernando Valley and serving all of greater Los Angeles, Kahn Air Conditioning Inc specializes in residential and commercial heating & air conditioning systems. Whether installing a completely new system or replacing an older one we always place our clients needs first. As well as being a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are the only Carrier Distinguished Dealer Award winner in California an Carrier President's Award winner multi years. We proudly offer the complete line of Carrier heating & air conditioning products. We service all of Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, Calabasas, Westlake Village, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Hollywood, Los Feliz, Glendale, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Burbank, Pasadena and more. Trust, Honesty, Integrity and Experience. These words define Kahn Air Conditioning. Kahn Air Conditioning Bill Board. We offer these & other services : System diagnosis & repair. New system design & installation Custom home system design Manual J Load Calculations. Equipment replacement. Duct system design & replacement Maintenance Agreements License - 206552. Award winning. Additional phones - (310) 659-0968, (323) 720-9026, (661) 837-0095 & (805) 581-5276....

High Tech Services

High Tech Services, is a family owned business by Professipnal people who have more than 25 years of experience. We Serve both Residential and Commercial Clients. Our services cover but not limited to HVAC and Electrical . Additional phone number 8187893081 3104828481

D

07/22/2018

They were too busy to bother to return my call to request service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service to replace a compressor capacitor.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am very sorry that we missed your call. It was 113* and there were so many calls that yours must have fallen through the cracks. Please accept my appology, we would never not call a customer on purpose. David Kahn

04/02/2018

The were unwilling to service my Carrier humidifier because it was purchased from another dealer. They quoted me an outrageous price of about $714.00 to change the bulbs on my Carrier UV sterilizer and tried to sell me a non-Carrier sterilizer which I did not need for $1500.00. Sterilizer bulbs cost approximately $60.00 a piece and are simple to change. I tried to talk to the owner about at least ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed proper servicing for my Carrier system.

04/02/2018

It went great. They were on time and completed the work the same day. They cleaned up afterwards and the system is working fine. We have them stopping by twice per year to provide inspection and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new heating and air conditioning system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business. Please call us anytime you need anything. David Kahn

04/02/2018

I have used the service for many years. The Kahn Techs are always on time, professional and know how to do their job. They are not the least expensive company out there, but they have good reviews and a lot of experience with Carrier products, which is what I have at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kahn performs twice yearly maintenance checks of my heating and air conditioning systems at my house.

Thank you very much for your business. Please call us anytime. David Kahn

04/02/2018

I have been using Kahn for many years. They have always been helpful, prompt & reliable. I consider myself lucky to have them as my service specialists for heating and air conditioning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new furnace & new aiconditioner

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial sales, installation and repair of heating, air purification, cooling & conditioning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available