Datanet Copier, Fax & Printer Consultants

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We have prompt & reliable repair & we offer competitive Service Contracts for HP, Xerox, Brother, Canon, Sharp, Kyocera Mita, Ricoh & Konica Minolta, to name a few. No trip charge in the San Fernando Valley or Simi Valley. One of the only highly qualified Xerox technicians in the area, that is not working for Xerox Corp. We are about half of their repair labor repair rate. We usually come to your home or office for to repair your copier, fax, laser printer, multi-function machine, wide format printer, scanner, shredder. All of our new or user copiers, fax & printers will come with either the manufacturers warranty on new machines or at least a 30 day warranty on used machines....

03/09/2015

Lonnie was so good that he fixed my machine after another company had told me it couldn't be fixed.  The other company had said that I would need to get a new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Datanet fixed my Brother fax machine.

D

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was to fix my Brother MFC5460CN printer that was showing a white line on the black ink words. I had text him the pictures of the printer and explain the problem so he could be prepared/research. He did not know how to use the software, I had to do the work with the software and he did not do anything to help. I was not happy of the 1 hr waste of time. He wanted to charge me $80 for the work that I did which was nothing, I told no; so then cut it in half. I rather not have paid him at all. I don't think he is an active printer repair service. I would not recommend him.

12/04/2013

Examined my computer; but the problem was intermittent & did not occur when he was here.  About 3 hrs later, when the problem returned, I did not touch anything and called Lonnie again.  He came out a second time.  After alot of work he determined that it was not a problem with the printer; but with my computer's software, which he tried to fix but that is not his expertise.  This information coul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed printer problem, fixed scanner/fax machine, and tried to fix my computer software.

10/16/2013

I have a Canon ImageClass MF4350d all-in-one printer which works perfectly well - except when printing certain labels.  I had a repairman out to check the unit and was told that I needed to replace the fuser unit (to resolve the label issue) and it was suggested that I also replace two rollers while he was there as they appeared to be wearing out. When I informed my computer guy of the quote - he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lonnie took the time to answer my questions and helped find ways to save me money from having to replace a mostly perfectly working all-in-one printer (with one exception involving labels) and patiently guided me through several options to try before spending money unnecessarily.

08/22/2013

He delivered on a weekend and set it up for me which was more convenient to me.  He showed me how some of the features work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Datanet Copier, Fax & Printer Consultants set up our printers and copier machines in the office.  I bought the one that we had in the office for my home.

CATEGORY office equipment repair

Laser Copier Sales & Leasing, Service & Repairs, Toner & Drum Cartidge Sales, Used Copiers, Used Laser Printers, New & Used Fax Machines

MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Check, Financing Available