Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

A 324 Reviews

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161130

6442 Coldwater Canyon Ave Suite 107

North Hollywood, CA 91606

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services"....

garage door repair and installation (216)driveway gate installation (162)fence company (39)iron work (25)electrician (12)door installation (11)welding (5)home security system (4)house painting (1)home builder (1)locksmith (1)concrete repair (1)

10/18/2019

The technicians did a fantastic job. They were on time, installed the door and hauled away the old one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door install

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

07/02/2019

It was easy to make an appointment. The technician show up when they said he would. He was very nice and professional. He fixed my problem within an hour without issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my electric gate reset and and the belt replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

01/22/2019

I had another company come out who told me I needed an entire new garage door and new springs for a total cost of $1300. When I called Pacific Garage & Doors and spoke to Liz, she gave me some very simple suggestions on what the problem might be. I followed what she said and was able to fix the problem myself. I appreciate this company's helpfulness and honesty and they will be the ones I call whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door wouldn't fully close.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/01/2019

Extremely Well. The Repair man went there and repaired it in no time = thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Electronic Gate

CATEGORY garage doors, welding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

10/10/2018

They guys did a great job. The price was much less than another quote received. Very happy,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-attach a garage door which had been out of service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

09/26/2018

10 stars, superior service. The quality of materials used was great, they started early and finished earlier than projected. After the job was under way I decided to go for the upgraded gate option at their suggestion and I am very happy that I did. I have recommended them to anyone who has seen or asked about my gate. The quality and appearance is great, He showed up when he said he would and was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new motorized gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

05/08/2018

I initially hired someone to help and nothing was ever complete despite a heavy bill. Pacific had installed a garage door on a previous residence and I decided to call them for help. They fixed my gate in no time at all, I didn’t have to be there, and the price was more than fair. I will always use this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have my gate reprogrammed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

04/26/2018

The company was totally professional and their work was impeccable. I hope to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A custom tub/shower door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

03/12/2018

From start to finish they did an excellent work, with careful attention to details at every stage. Basically everything they did was done to perfection, starting with the design process and then through every stage of the installation (posts, frame, wood cover, motor, and painting). Couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new swing gate (steel frame and posts, redwood cover) and gate motor (liftmaster LA-500). I wanted a trim design that was a bit more complicated than usual and they did that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

11/01/2017

The door’s worked like a champ ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an old, heavy wooden garage door that wobbled and groaned when connected to an automated garage door opener. The guys installed new and better hinges and then reattached the garage door opener.

CATEGORY garage doors

We design, fabricate, install and service most types of driveway gates and garage doors. We supply, install and service a large variety of gate operators, telephone entry systems, intercoms and all related accessories.

We do not offer vinyl or chain-link fencing. We do not offer after hours emergency repair service.