L.A. Expert Builders

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since November 2016

At L.A. Expert Builders we are here to make your home remodeling dreams come true. We are a full service design/build remodeling team that can take any room and transform it into a living space you will feel at home in. Whatever your style or taste in decor our skilled staff of designers and craftsmen will work with you to create an environment that is right for you. No matter how big or small the project, from an entire house remodel to a single room addition, we guarantee it will be a space you will falling love with! We're a Professional Home Remodeling Company that You Can Trust......

Jim Daniels Acoustic Ceiling Removals

We are a family owned and operated business. Proudly serving San Fernando Valley, Conejo & Simi Valley since 1970. We are state licensed, bonded and insured.

05/07/2020

I received several quotes on my bathroom remodel and my final decision was LA Expert Builders. Their offer was very acceptable and they accepted my requests and also seemed to be most professional. The project started on time, went smoothly and was finished on time. All workers were responsible, professional and clean. My new bathroom is great, I am fully satisfied with this contractor and will hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Bathroom

05/03/2020

We had our kitchen and bath remodeled by LA Expert Builders. From the first step to the last we couldn't ask for anything more. They were professional, efficient, quick and friendly. Our kitchen is stunning now. Highly recommend LA Expert Builders if you want a smooth process and a beautiful, high quality product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a kitchen

04/30/2020

I have great experience with this contractor. I hired LA Expert Builders for a big project, they built an addition and they did fantastic job. They were extremely professional, worked hard every day, kept working area very clean and very patiently answered all my questions. I will highly recommend LA Expert Builders and will work with them on some future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build an addition

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

04/26/2020

I hired this company for my kitchen remodeling. I got recommendation from my friend and when I saw their work at his home I decided to contact them. They gave me good offer and I hired them. From start they were honest and professional. They worked hard, listened my suggestions and answered all my questions. Because of all that I got my dream kitchen. Highly recommend LA Expert Builders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

04/25/2020

LA Expert Builders remodeled my kitchen and they did a great job. They were true professionals from start to finish. The project manager answered to all my questions, gave me valuable suggestions and informed me about working progress all the time. The outcome was excellent, beautiful, very functional new kitchen. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Specializing in Bathroom Remodeling and Kitchen Remodeling as well as Front Yard Fence Room Addition Interior Paint, Staco, and Tile.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available