C-Bek Tile & Stone Design Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • CONTRACTOR'S STATE LICENSE
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160131

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

13440 Sherman Way

North Hollywood, CA 91605

C-Bek Tile & Stone Design, Inc. is your choice for a tile and stone fabricator and installer. We’re a full-service shop and handle all residential, retail and commercial jobs. Whether you have a new installation and remodel… when you hire C-Bek, you get the very finest in old world craftsmanship, with a modern flair.C-Bek is a family owned and run business with over 23 years of experience in the industry. We opened in 2006 and have grown mostly through referrals. We are dedicated to the success of your project and go the extra mile. With a contractor’s license, our compahy has the ability to do more for the project than the average tile and stone “guys.” And, not to worry. No job is too large or too small for us… you are treated with the same amount of care and high quality. When you hire C-Bek, you hire the hardest working “tile guys” around.Our WorkThe quality of our work speaks for itself and we strive for your 100% satisfaction. We take great pride in every project, paying attention to the finest detail. And, at the end of the day, your smile is our reward. Take a look at our Gallery to see a sample of our work. Be sure to look at the enlargements so you can see the intricate detail of each piece. Award winning....

tile installation (178)marble and granite (54)countertop installation (43)flooring (70)home remodeling (20)plumbing (18)electrical (5)stucco repair (2)radon testing (1)handyman (1)

10/21/2020

I cannot recommend C-Bek and Carlos Sr. & Carlos Jr. enough. They did a beautiful job with our bathroom floor tile installation, which was about 35 sq. ft. Not a big job, but they truly treated us like it was just as important to them to deliver top-notch work, as it would be if it were a large and expensive installation. They were punctual, professional, and finished the job in 1 1/2 days. They a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain Floor Tiling in Our Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

C

10/13/2020

Their bid was double the lowest bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

05/01/2020

Carlos and his crew were very professional and we could not be more happy with the final results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full replacement of tile backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

09/08/2019

C-Bek was responsive to our situation, punctual, professional at all times and fair. Their team did an excellent job and the floor looks great. I especially appreciated the way the team treated each other and us. They laughed, sang as they worked, teased each other, told jokes and made a messy demolition/installation job much more pleasant for everyone, all while completing a first-rate job. Carlo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace flooring, 800 sq ft, when Spanish pavers in our kitchen/dining room/living room failed after 17 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

03/06/2019

Carlos did an excellent job on my fireplace! He was responsive for an estimate, flexible for my schedule and made my project effortless! I visited his stone and tile store and Patricia was very helpful in the selection of stone. The installers were prompt every day and cleaned up each day prior to leaving. These guys were courteous and thoughtful of my home. It was amazing to watch how precise and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior fireplace resurfaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

12/17/2018

The results were simply splendid. I was impressed by his carefulness, attention to detail, and eagerness to answer questions I asked as the job progressed. I highly recommend him and C-Bek!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carlos of C-Bek came out to install new tiles around my kitchen sink (12/15/2018).

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

12/15/2018

It went great. The work was done well and I really liked them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

10/22/2018

Carlos is very professional and courteous and does great work. He installed a small countertop for me in a cabinet I had built in my dining room. It looks great. I am very happy with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small countertop installed on an existing cabinet.

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

10/20/2018

Carlos, and his entire were on time & performed work of the highest quality with excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old floor removed & tile installed

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

09/25/2018

It went great! Carlos and his crew are the ultimate professionals. Our job completed quickly, without the usual contractor delays. The crew is impeccable in their workmanship. At every step they consulted with us to make sure that we were satisfied with the layout. Carlos also has a tile/stone store in the valley. His wife worked with us to find the colors and look we desired at a discounted price...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We updated our shower stall with new tiles and fixtures.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

Commercial and residential tile installation, showers, custom bathrooms and kitchens, indoor and outdoor floor and walls, stone and counter tops, back splash, fabrication, marble, granite, travertine, porcelain & glass.

We do NOT install laminate floors, hardwood floors, or vinyl floors.