Absolute Tile

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since November 2013

Whether it's getting your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home, we're here to help you every step of the way. Absolute Tile has been around since 2013, so we really mean it when we say we're here to help you. LIC: 983223. either cash or check, no employees at this time, procedures of payment: 10% before work starts, additional payments as project progresses, and final payment upon completion, and satisfaction of customer. I am a licensed contractor, sub-contractor....

True Blue Plumbing and Rooter

We set ourselves apart by providing all of our customers with honest and experienced service, quality craftmanship, and fair rates. We know that these qualities are what matter to customers when finding their ‘go to’ plumber, and that’s what we aim for – to be your plumber. Your repeat business is what we rely on, and we know that that can only be earned through hard-work and dependability. Give us a call or a text! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful. Saved me from an unresponsive unprofessional GC

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair

04/30/2014

Very happy with the outcome of the job, understood my vision of the project and made it a reality. I would highly recommend Absolute tile for any bathroom remodel. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of bathroom including demolition of shower, bathroom flooring, old cabinets and old plumbing. New installation consisted of 12x24 porcelain tile on shower walls with new shower door and 18x18 porcelain tile on bathroom flooring with new granite counter top. Jose also installed new plumbing system with fixtures and painted bathroom walls and installed new cabinets with fixtures, also installed new lighting fixtures with new toilet.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/10/2014

Jose was wonderful to work with.  He was extremely knowledgeable and the work he did was well done.  I am planning on having him install stone veneers on the outside of my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to convert an old closet where the furnace used to be into a pantry. Jose laid down a concrete foundation with wire meshing, then installed porcelain tiles I had selected.  He also re-installed several loose floor tiles I had in the master bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,flooring contractor,remodeling

absolute tile installs residential and commercial, ceramic tile, marble and granite veneer, mosaic, porcelain, slate, lime stone, travertine, on showers, tubs, floors, kitchen countertops, interior and exterior walls, and chimenies. absolute tile does only stone veneer at this time, general construction, we are a C-54 company, strictly a ceramic tile company and stone veneer. we paper and wire our showers and tubs and kitchen countertops; prep floors if needed, then we install our product.

general construction, electrical, plumming, garening, roofing,o concrete, drywall,and anything not related with tile.