SECURITY UNLIMITED LOCKSMITH

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2005

Security Unlimited Locskmith is a family owned and operated business for over 40 years that specializes in all types of locksmith work. We have multiple vehicles and employees to provide fast quality work....

Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

03/29/2012

I locked myself out of my house accidentally while retrieving the mail. Fortunately, I had my cell phone. Called one locksmith and got referred to Security Unlimited. An employee by the name of JR Carreno came out, picked the lock, didn't have to destroy it, charged a very fair price and I was back inside within the hour.

06/09/2010

Working on such an old piece of hardware is always a challenge. I removed the deadbolt lockset and they rekeyed it in their shop within an hour while I waited. There was no on-site service involved so I can't speak to that. The deadbolt operates super smoothly now. They even polished the new keys so they look good on my key ring. Bruce and Todd are very courteous and highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed a 40 year old deadbolt.

07/30/2009

Had a balky entry door lock that is no longer made. Feared a complicated replacement was going to be needed, but he just removed the inside knob, and cleaned out 15 years of wear and tear jamming the mechanism. Within 10 minutes it was working like new again. No more broken wrists to leave the house :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entry door knob lock mechanism cleaning.

09/16/2008

Bruce arrived on time and was clear in explaining the procedure of rekeying my locks. It took about 1/2 hr all told to not only change my locks but to make extra keys for me. And I received a 10% discount with my AAA card.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing of locks on our new home. 2 doors total but 6 locks all together.

11/13/2006

They came out the same day I called, were reasonably punctual and did an excellent job. They charged $12.50 per lock and $1 each for 4 new keys plus $45 for the service call. The key that came with the house would only open the front door. The new keys open all 5 doors...smooth as silk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security re-keyed 9 locks in a house that I had just purchased. No problems.

CATEGORY locksmith

We specialize in Automotive, Residential, Commercial and Safes. We service all types of locks from standard to High security locks and all types of vehicles including electronic auto keys. Anywhere from lost car keys to home or business re-keying, we can provide it all

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available