Super Brothers Plumbing Heating & Air

A88 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2014

4704 Roseville Rd

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

We are a full service plumbing company that provides the highest quality materials and service you can trust! We have over 10 years of experience and are licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in residential and commercial plumbing services including: Drain Rooter Cleaning Clogged Drain Snaking Bathroom Sinks Snaking Garbage Disposal Snaking Drain Pipes Faucet Installation & Repairs Gas Lines Installation & Repairs Kitchen Sinks Snaking & Installation Pipe Work Repairs & Installations Trenchless water line Installation Sewer Line Replacement Sewers Rooter Showers Toilets Repair & Installation Water Heaters Repair & Installation...

Plumbing (86)Water Heaters (17)Valves (7)Drain Cleaning (5)Natural Gas Lines (2)Water Coolers (1)Water Filtration and Softening (1)Drain Pipe Installation (1)

04/28/2019

Dimitar, Volodymyr, & Timyr showed up on time and quickly went to work draining and removing the old water heater. Wasting no time, they then started on the installation of the tankless unit. The gas line was probably the most work, since my gas meter was located on the opposite corner of my garage (approx. 30ft). They managed to get it done and looking great. They were able to run the exhaust PVC...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater installation (gas)

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

Photo for Super Brothers Plumbing Heating & Air  - 4704 Roseville Rd, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 37845082

03/15/2018

Went fine. Toilet was leaking in another place and Super MARIO replaired that also They left the bathroom clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace was gasket

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

03/07/2018

They were really great! They responded the same day even though the product was not one they installed and that is how they won my business. I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

12/20/2017

I saw so many good reviews of Super Mario Plumbing, but my experience was somewhat different. I got a young guy, probably mid-20s, that barely spoke English. He did the job, and the new unit works, but when I'm paying $1400 to have a unit installed that I could buy for $600, I expect excellent service. They also tried to charge me $100 for the metal stand they put it on. I talked them down to $75,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

12/20/2017

He arrived on time and ready to work. He explained to me the differences of the top selling disposals, he answered all of my questions and as a bonus cleaned out under my sink and hauled away all of the unwanted items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new garbage disposal installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

12/15/2017

Fantastic! Would definitely recommend Super Mario Plumbing for water heater replacement. Look for Angie’s List deals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 40 gal gas water heater replaced with a 50 gal and the technician brought the water heater closet up to code. Permitting and inspection was only a couple of days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

11/05/2017

very responsive amd quick and convenient. price given differed from quote given to arrival, but 1st tech was wonderful. 2nd took way too long but did a good job. they were able to fit me in on time and even worked the weekend which was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
connect and disconnect

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

10/26/2017

I had a bad clog that I had been fighting with for a couple of weeks. All my pluming except the toilet and shower ended up backed up. I called a different company out to fix my problem. They could not figure out what my problem was and told me to call someone else. So a couple of days later, I was desperate to get someone out to my house to get this fixed. I went on Angie's list and found a couple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain pipes needed to be cleaned because whole house backed up and clogged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

09/04/2017

Plumber arrived on time, was courteous, efficient. In and out in less than an hour. Seems to have done an excellent job, will have them back out for other plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a toilet replaced. Cost as $155, plus extra $20 to take away the old toilet.

08/28/2017

They were outstanding. They went above and beyond. They went over and picked up the toilet and brought it here otherwise it would have had to be delivered. The toilet they needed to replaced needed some work and they did that and did not charge me anything extra. Pulled that one out and put the new one in that has worked perfectly. Very efficiently done, in and out. I would absolutely call them ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

Our services and rates are the following: Install a new 50 gallons Water Heater -$1445 or 40 gallons -$1375(a new water heater and basic installation up to code included in this price );Install a new toilet-$185; Faucet- $185; Garbage Disposal- $185; Unclog Drain from $189; Tankless, Water Filtration System, Bathtub, Repipe- free estimate on site

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal