TODD SOLAR ENGINEERING INC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2005

We are a small solar company that listens to our customers needs to design a solar system that will perform as desired....

EcoForce Solutions

17  REVIEWS
EcoForce Solutions

EcoForce Solutions - Invest in You, not your utility. EcoForce Solutions offers complete energy efficiency solutions tailored for your home or business. We help home and business owners reduce their electricity, gas and water bills while increasing the value and comfort of their property, and maximizing the return on their investment. Every home and property is different, and should be treated that way. Based on your property’s unique features, we will help you save thousands of dollars on your electricity, and can even zero out your utility bill. Let us help you with your energy savings and to declare energy independence.

12/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I highly recommend Todd Solar for pool solar heating. They are very responsive. The contractor kept in close contact before, during, and after the project via email and phone. He made several follow-up calls to make sure everything was functioning properly. He even repaired roof tiles on the house that were broken by SunRun during their installation of the solar panels. The new variable speed pool pump is already saving us money.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

11/19/2014

I commissioned Todd to install a new gas heater, pool pump, filter, led lights and 8 solar panels to heat the pool. The work was done quite a while ago and so far everything has been functioning beautifully. The team that installed the system were very professional and answered all my questions that I had during the install. They even provided tips on how to maintain the system and trained me on h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Install High Efficiency Variable Speed Pool Pump (Pentair IntelliFlo).   - Install EcoSun High Efficiency Collector Panels (8 panels, ~400sq ft) Mounted To Roof Top Of House, All Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware, All High Flow PVC Plumbing, All Exposed Plumbing Painted to Match, Strap Pipes To Wall, All Electrical Conduit, Solar By-Pass Valving, Automatic Solar Control Tie In with Actuator, All Electrical, Sensors, Equipment Tie-In, Labels, Installation Labor. - Install 2 Pentair IntelliBrite 5G lights (LED pool lights) - Install new Pentair Quad 80 Cartridge/DE Filter which Includes Removal and Installation Of New DE Cartridge Filter with Tax and Labor. - Install 400 BTU Heater Above Ground Gas Plumbing (Meter/Equipment), All Valves, High Flow PVC Plumbing, Equipment Tie-In, Electrical, Pressure Adjustment, Paint, Programming, Tax, Removal and Installation Labor.

CATEGORY plumbing,pool cleaners,solar panels

05/13/2014

Todd Franzen Solar has been very professional in all our dealings with him and his staff. Years ago Todd designed and installed a new solar heating system for our in ground pool. The system has been working perfectly and has extended our pool use season a lot. No more huge gas bills to keep the pool warm enough to use. We count on Todd for keeping our pool plumbing system working as it should.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Todd this morning for help with a pool pump that was not priming. Todd was here by noon and repaired the pump and got our pool running again. Todd had previously installed solar pool heating panels for us and they have been working perfectly for years now. We highly recommend Todd for all your pool plumbing and solar heating needs.

CATEGORY pool cleaners,solar panels

07/05/2013

Great, couldn't ask for better service. Everything look nice and neat. They did mine in one day. My pool gets to about 88-93F now. I live in City of Orange. Roof faces directly south. approx. 450 sqft pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided Solar Pool heating system. 400sqft of collectors, new controls, plumbing, paint to match house, general tuning of entire pool system, revisit to make sure everything still OK on roof, training.

CATEGORY plumbing,pool cleaners,solar panels

09/26/2012

I subscribed to Angie’s List to find someone that totally understood: pools, solar systems and power efficiency. I have never owned a pool and needed to find the right technician. Todd is very technically capable in all these areas. Todd was professional and competent and exceeded my expectation. We have enjoyed our new pool almost daily for the last two months. The systems all work extremely well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete overhaul of pool and spa plumbing replacing out-dated inefficient equipment. Conversion from a chlorine to a salt system. Cleaning a pool that was neglected for years. The job included: replacing plumbing and valves, improving pump efficiency with high flow fittings and layout, cleaning the pool and spa, balancing the water chemistry, integrating the control system, balancing the solar heat, teaching me (a new pool owner) how the systems work, and providing tech support for me as I became acquainted with the pool and spa.

CATEGORY pool cleaners,solar panels

Our services include: Solar Pool, Solar Electric and DHW installations and service. We also specialize in High Flow Plumbing, Equipment Automation, Salt Chlorine Generators, Varable Speed Pool Pumps and Remote Control.

Weekly pool water maintenance or pool filter cleaning.

Preliminary estimates based on google maps
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available