Newport Coast Flooring

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1559 Placentia Ave

Newport Beach, CA 92663

We are located in Orange County and have been installing for over 15 years....

hardwood flooring (5)woodworking (1)

01/30/2020

He would not come out to look at the work..........he wanted photos, which I emailed to him. Was not interested in the job. It was too small for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some laminate floor planks replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], My sincerest apologies to you as I got very busy and lost track of my schedule. Please let me know if you still need me to come out and have a look at your flooring issues. Thank you, Mark Stephens

07/18/2019

Mark has worked on the whole entire project himself. Always on time, reliable, hardworking. His work is impeccable, he really puts all effort into his craft and will not settle until it is perfect. I never met a contractor who has that kind of attention to detail. Our floors turn out amazing and I will hire him next time when we need to replace floors on the first floor of our house. Highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring installation on the second floor and staircase, area of 2000 sq ft plus baseboard adjustment for new flooring and staircase. He also installed hardwood on one of the walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Photo for Newport Coast Flooring - 1559 Placentia Ave, Newport Beach, CA - 37990641

07/13/2019

I hired Mark Stephens of Newport Coast Flooring on four separate occasions to upgrade flooring in my apartment rentals. Each time he went the extra mile to assist me finding quality flooring and then handling the installation, Mark is extremely honest and personable and very detail oriented and conscientious about his work. There were absolutely no surprises. The work was done on-time for the exac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

07/12/2019

Mark did an excellent job replacing our baseboards. We had a lot of curved walls and difficult areas and he did an excellent job blending them in to look seamless. He was also reasonably priced. We would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baseboards replaced for entire home

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

07/12/2019

Mark Stephens with Newport Coast Flooring showed up at our house for the first job and second job (rehired him a few years later) to provide an estimate and he instantly became family. Mark is professional, non-pushy, genuine and so down to earth. He provided references, pictures of his work and spoke to us like an old friend...love that approach. He provides very detailed estimates and did not go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark matched existing laminate flooring we already had in the house and then came back to replace all new vinyl plank flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Photo for Newport Coast Flooring - 1559 Placentia Ave, Newport Beach, CA - 37980645

05/24/2019

Awesome. They were great. Professional. Get it what it does and I got the work that I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Was a pleasure to work with you.

We install all different types of hardwoods and laminates with over 15 years of experience. Our attention to detail surpasses the others, and you always deal with friendly and responsible professionals. Please don't hesitate to call for a free estimate.

Sand and Finish