George Parks Roofing & Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170731

1048 Irvine Ave #436

Newport Beach, CA 92660

George Parks Roofing and Painting we are third generation family owned and operated company since 1976 located at 1048 Irvine Avenue Newport Beach CA we do all types of roofing and repairs and all types of interior and exterior painting and waterproofing, we accept all major credit cards and and provide free estimates call today 310-746-6472 ask for George or one of my three sons....

roofing (128)house painting (73)interior painting (40)woodworking (24)stucco repair (19)pressure washing (10)gutter installation (10)roof cleaning (9)skylight installation (6)siding (6)window replacement (5)deck building (5)
D

04/13/2020

I did not choose this company. The man who came out borrowed my ladder to look at the garage roof, but did not get on the roof. I asked for a quote for the house, he said if i was serious, he would give me a quote. He looked up my house on google and gave me a price. By not going on top of the roof, gave me an indication this man was too lazy to do the bare minimum, so I figured if i had a problem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

We have been in business approaching 45 years strong. And have survived economic crash’s and everything else the world can throw at us including Covid - 19 pandemics. And still maintain a great reputation on all platforms and continue to receive positive reviews and excellent word of mouth referrals daily. I never worked for this customer, I did come out during the corona virus immediately when sh...

04/01/2020

When I knew I needed to paint my house, I dreaded trying to find a company. A friend referred me to George Parks Roofing and Painting. First of all, they answered the phone the first time I called, which was great. They came right out to assess the job and explained their process in detail. I have an HOA, so matching the approved color scheme is important. Chris Parks took the time to walk over to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting and roofing

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

09/06/2019

Very well. They did a great job. Good prep work on wood and stucco and a good thick application of Sherwin-Williams paint. They masked well and kept the mess to a minimum. They were in and out in five days to meet my vacation schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house paint.

CATEGORY gutter repair,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] Glad everything worked out and you loved your job Thanks

07/23/2019

His estimate was way way over the top n he wanted to remove roof tiles to do painting. He didnt get back to me for nearly a week n after i left another msg. Take him off yr list

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting outside

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Thanks for your review. The reason we remove the "rake" tiles or the tiles that wrap around the fascia boards at a 90 degree angle is to allow for a complete surface preparation and painting If you don't remove the tile your only painting about 50% of your fascia board and with out proper protection that wood can rot over time. After 50 years painting houses we can only provide customers with a to...

05/29/2019

Really well. They were professional and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofs removed and a new roof installed.

Thanks

05/05/2019

We are happy with the way the work turned out. Our only complaints are that after removing the sleepers under the electrical they refused to put them back. Also some trash was left in our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint, repair stucco, replace fascia boards, new roof and rain gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2019

01/28/2019

Great! We had a 24 year old house and the front roof was leaking, Chris came out and did a preliminary evaluation and described everything very well. George came out later and we completed the evaluation and got a final estimate. The work was done over a four day period. They replaced only the parts of the roof that were leaking or likely to leak in the future. The key improvement item was putting...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leaks in our roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thanks

12/15/2018

It was excellent and top quality. The company made me feel comfortable and the price is reasonable. There response is very on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

12/14/2018

We called five companies and They were the only one to return my call and came out and repaired it totally to my satisfaction. Pricing is very fair and very consistent and no overruns. They follow through on everything that they were gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new gutter in for me and they found other remedial so they recommend to get it done and it's done now.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2018

11/12/2018

Service was excellent, work was done within 6 days. All commitments were met. We were especially pleased with the fact that with one contractor the roofing, carpentry work and painting was able to do all the work. Good workmanship, timely and competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Tile reset, facia repaired, paint house

CATEGORY roofing,siding,pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

Roofing & roofing repairs. Interior & exterior painting. Stucco & drywall repair. Window replacement.

Please inquire.