Abelowitz, Dr. Steven

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Coastal Kids Pediatrics has received national acclaim for their comprehensive pediatric health care. Get to know the pediatricians in their southern orange county offices located in Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel and Ladera Ranch, and learn how they can provide the best pediatric care for your family....

11/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provides medical services for my kids. I would give him an A+.

07/19/2012

Dr. Abelowitz is good and he answers all your questions. I just like him. His office is clean and friendly. It is usually busy still they have toys for the kids to play with and keep them engaged, it is a good office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Steven Abelowitz has been our pediatrician for the past five years. We visit him annually. Actually they are a group of doctors.

11/03/2010

He has been there for years. He was outstanding with excellent bedside manner. He was incredibly educated. He was very re-assuring and amazing with children. He was excellent. He had a great office with great staff. If there was something that was wrong, he would make room for me in is schedule. He came in on his day off to see my new born baby. He would go above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Steven Abelowitz is my new born baby's pediatrician. My last visit to him was a week ago.

08/14/2009

He is very good and answer your questions. I have never had a problem with him. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have taken my kids to him for primary care for around 20 years.

06/10/2009

He's good with children. He is able to answer any questions that I may have. I like how I don't feel rushed during visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our pediatrician is Dr. Steven Abelowitz.

CATEGORY pediatrician

Coastal Kids employs a highly skilled team of physicians trained in primary healthcare, preventative care, asthma and allergies, nutrition, breast-feeding support and adolescent health.

MasterCard, Check, Visa