General Appliance & Insurance Service

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2009

B Rated | 7 Reviews

At General Appliance & Insurance service we have been serving your community for over seven years. We service a large area including Kern Co, Antelope Valley, San Fernando Valley, Ventura Co and Los Angeles Co and have several locations to service your appliance needs faster. We service all major household appliance and are factory authorized for many of the leading manufactures which helps us stay on top of the game. All of our service man are constantly attending various training seminars to keep up with the lates inovations and factory updates. Our friendly staff will help you with any of your concerns as well as help to set up a service appointment at your convenience. We realize that many of us have extremely busy schedules and therefore offer early morning, evening and weekend availability as well as emergency service to our clients....

Switch Appliance Repair

Switch Appliance Repair is a modern, ambitious company with A team of qualified TECHNICIANS. We are ready to support you by fixing any problems with your appliance. Family operated business

11/04/2011

I knew what I needed so I got the parts myself.  There was a problem and they were nice and put it back together.  They replaced the seal which was a major ordeal, then the electronics panel didn't work so I ordered a new one.  When I got the panel the repairman offered to come and install it for free.  He didn't know if he had anything to do with that problem, those things are real touchy.  I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Appliance & Insurance Service repaired my washing machine.

09/13/2011

After contacting the company, technician was sent out the same day. Technician was very knowledgeable and found the problem right away. After approving the estimate he went to work and got my unit fixed within 20 minutes. Great service! I am very satisfaed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hall sensor on LG washer

08/25/2011

Good service.  Job done on the first visit. Fast.... efficient....exactly what I would  expect from an appliance repair service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair,,,,blower cleaned.

08/16/2011

Tech was very pleasent. He had dishwasher going in a very short time. Very good company..Knowledgeable personel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tech came out as dishwasher not washing dishes. Hr adjusted sprat arms, tested unit and now working fine.

08/15/2011

Very happy with the technician sent out. Will definitely use again for all my appliance repair needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set an appointment for Saturday.  Mark showed up right on time.  After looking over my microwave he stated that the magnetron was bad and needed replacement.  Luckily,  since he was a GE authorized tech,  the magnetron did  not cost me anything since its under an extended 10 yr manufacturers warranty.  He had one on the truck and after about an hour of work he had it working just fine.  Overall, Mark was great. Very polite, cleaned up after himself and answered all of my questions. Highly recommended.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Garbage Disposal Repair, Range Hood Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Microwave Repair, Gas Range Repair, Cooktop Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Oven Repair,