Vinyl Concepts

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2008

Our experienced, all-employee team specializes in the design, fabrication, sales and installation of ultra-low maintenance patio covers, fencing & gates, decking & railing, pergolas & gazebos, and more! Our customers' satisfaction is second to none. Our three showrooms are available 6 days a week, allowing our customers to see our products in person. Vinyl Concepts' factories are state-of-the-art and stocked with miles of fencing and hundreds of patio covers. We are proud to manufacture American made products in our facilities. • TORRANCE SHOWROOM/OFFICE: 1730 West Carson St. Torrance, CA 90501 (310) 783-0044 • TORRANCE FABRICATION/WAREHOUSE: 21759 Western Ave. Torrance, CA 90501 ...

N/A
Building Cleaning Services

Services to provide: Window Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Gutters Cleaning, Solar panels Cleaning. High Rise Window Cleaning Commercial and Residential.

06/27/2018

It was done efficiently and looks beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing and patio cover

CATEGORY decks,fences

01/17/2018

Everything went great. The workers showed up on time and got the job done. They even worked around my schedule since I could not be there when they actually installed the fence. I did have one simple question regarding the way something was left and have not received a call back from the couple of messages I left, but overall I was happy with the job and the fence looks great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a privacy fence built to enclose our backyard.

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

10/02/2017

Quite well. Only problem was, due to Vinyl Concept's workload, had to wait over a month for installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install vinyl fence.

08/14/2017

The were extremely professional and did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new fence in my backyard

05/17/2017

Our new fence and gate look great! Already got compliments from our neighbors. We worked with Edgar and he really knew his stuff. He was a pleasure to work with. Edgar presented our fence options well and made expert recommendation that help us decide which was best. Installation was done as promised with no delays or unexpected issues. I would highly recommend Vinyl Concepts for new fencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new picket fence, new side gate and taller fence panels installed.

CATEGORY fences

Vinyl fencing, patio covers, gates, decking, railing, arbors, pergolas & gazebos.

Vinyl windows & siding.