Conejo Valley Heating & Air Conditioning

A165 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since January 2009

2639 Lavery Ct Unit #7

Newbury Park, CA 91320

Since 1979, Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning has been delivering dependable, quality service and comfort. Our expert staff, technicians and comfort advisors work together to bring you the very best in HVAC and water heating services. Indoor air quality, hot water and comfort are our priorities and weve got the energy efficient equipment and service teams to provide it! We specialize in installation, repair, and maintenance. Weve seen just about everything and will put that experience to work for you. Well help guide your decision process by answering any of your questions or concerns. Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you. CSLB#:536465...

hvac repair (162)air duct cleaning (9)dryer vent cleaning (3)lighting installation (2)water heater repair and installation (2)ceiling fan installation (2)

01/28/2020

He fixed the noise issue, he ran extra wires & installed the Nest thermostat which works great and the heater does seem to running better. The repair man was very polite, neat & professional. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the heated for a rattling noise, did a basic maintenance (it hadn't been looked at in years & installed a Nest thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

05/16/2019

The job was completed quickly and was very good. Price was excellent and I will use Conejo in the future for this effort. Overall their performance was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent was cleaned

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

12/15/2018

We thought the 30-year old Carrier furnace in our home had drawn its last breath. Matt from Conejo Valley Heating & Air arrived promptly, diagnosed the problem in about 15 minutes. After installing a new thermostat, we were back in business. Even though the furnace is well past its prime, Matt did not try to up sell me into a new furnace. Problem solved in about 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

12/12/2018

Workers were knowledgeable. I also received a text with the person coming to my home prior to their arrival. I was very happy with the work. This company charged more that my other estimates, however they were worth the extra cost. A plus company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

09/12/2018

They did a very professional job and they did it promptly. I am very happy about their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install A/C unite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

07/02/2018

The cleaning went very well. The culprit was a bird's nest in the vent!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Photo for Conejo Valley Heating & Air Conditioning - 2639 Lavery Ct, Newbury Park, CA - 37213922

09/20/2017

Excellent.. We are over 80 years old and people have to have a lot of patience to deal with us. Conejo Valley Heating & Air Conditioning bent over backward. Every one was super nice. The job was done in just a few hours. Provided us with a temporary unit for a week . It help a lot . It was a few weeks ago when the temperature in Thousand Oaks reach over 100 for several days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace an old heating and cooling air condition unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

06/24/2017

My air conditioner stopped blowing cold air during the recent heat wave. I called Conejo Valley Air on a Tuesday morning and due to the high demand, was given a service date of Thursday afternoon between 4 and 6pm. The technician (Craig) called and was running ahead of schedule (which was wonderful), and arrived at my home at 3:00pm. The problem was found within a few minutes, the part replaced an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

06/08/2017

I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 2 story house with duel air and duel heaters and they installed all of it. A/C and heating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2007

06/08/2017

They have been very good. They are excellent. Pricing they are average. I was on a special list with them for awhile so they could come out right away when you needed them. I did need them at one time when we had a heat wave and they could not come out because they were overwhelmed. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked up on furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

Residential & Commercial Installation, Inspection, Repair, & Maintenance - Heating & AC Systems, Water Heaters

Lighting, Ceiling Fans.