Wade Hammond Land Surveyor

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since July 2011

Wade's ability to solve and execute a diverse set of obstacles, guarantees customers successful job completion. He gives clients peace of mind, by assuring their satisfaction is his top priority. It's Wade's wide-spread knowledge and versatility within the construction industry, that make him an essential asset to any project ...

06/14/2017

We priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Mr. Hammond for a survey on our recently purchased house in Menlo Park. We are planning to remodel and needed a thorough full topographical survey.

11/11/2014

I have referred him to many people. They are qualified, competent, and timely. The work they have done has been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wade Hammond. He did a lot line survey.

11/03/2014

I contacted Wade to see if he'd be able to come out and verify just two of the many corners of my property border. My land is a big lot that borders a good number of smaller lots that curve around it, so there are probably around 10 corners to the property. There was an enormous diseased tree within feet of what we thought was the property line, so, since we just bought the property a few months p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surveyed and marked two corners of my property.

10/27/2014

He was great.  When it became difficult to find the back boundary he suggested I could save money by "estimating" the boundary and he would not have to file a new claim.  It was a much more reasonable cost for this survey then I suspected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an estimate of my boundaries

09/29/2014

I sent Mr. Hammond an email requesting information and a return phone call. I wanted to check his availability. I never heard back from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY land surveyor

Land Surveyor - Site Plan, Topographic, Site, Boundary, Building Location Surveys & Certifications, Construction Staking, & Easements