Bath Fitter

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since April 2009

Bath Fitter of Newark offers top-quality, durable, customized acrylic bathroom remodeling products and services installed in as little as one day. Corporate location owned and operated by Bath Fitter Northern California....

Different Group Glass

We offer glass services for residential and commercial at properties such as window replacement, shower doors, mirrors, storefronts, and much more.

03/05/2019

asked for a quote weeks ago - never heard back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asked for a quote - never received

C

03/29/2017

Tech had to come out twice to fix mistakes. Why couldn't he get it right the first time, for the kind of money we paid? Each time we called, the customer service was terrible - kept us on hold, disconnected our calls, said someone would call back but they never did, more than once. We wouldn't use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had our bathroom shower relined and new fixtures.

02/01/2017

why do you keep sending this email to me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have already did a review in October 2016

01/12/2014

Cost was inline what the research I found but I did not like that they did not itemize any of the fixtures so I could determine where I could cut cost down - big negative for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate for a refit to my bathroom - the quote was for complete removal and installation of a new bath , 2 pieces rather than 1. No tile work on the floor and modern fixtures.

01/04/2014

Replaced bath tub and original tile walls with new shower enclosure with bench and safety grab bar. Excellent quality and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Bathroom Remodeling, Shower Remodeling, Tub To Shower Conversions, Bath & Shower Accessories

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available