BA Professional Garden Service

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

B.A.Professional Garden Service was establish in 2007, by Jose Napoles this company it's growing fast, right now has three employes full time an 1 part time payments options, only accept cash or checks...

agellon fence restoration

06/08/2017

Very well - they did an excellent job even clearing out a side planter that previous contractors hadn't done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General clean up

04/03/2017

He and his crew have been reliable, efficient and professional. I have not had any issues, he comes every two weeks as agreed even when its been raining. He leaves the property clean and has accommodated any changes in my plans as needed. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose has been my regular gardener for over a year now.

08/11/2015

Jose arrived on time to provide his estimate. He carefully wrote down each item we wanted along with details we requested. We accepted his estimate and agreed on the date and time of the work. On the agreed upon day, Jose was punctual, accomplished the work we had agreed upon in a very satisfactory manner, and cleaned up and disposed of the yard waste as prearranged. I will contact Jose again for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove large bushes and bamboo clusters. Trim bushes and vines and clean up afterwards.

04/28/2015

We liked them so much they come every two weeks. It was very good.  We told them they type of grass and a plant here and there and they did. They put in exactly what we asked for. They came right away when we called. They always told us a time and were there. I am glad we picked them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used BA Professional Garden Service for our landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

03/20/2015

He was on time, vet polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose mowed and groomed the front yard and cleaned up a very over grown large backyard. He came when he said he would and did a fantastic job. Am going to have him come twice a month to keep things up.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscaping, lawn care, maintain & mow lawn.

not offered trees service over than 15ft high