Water damage and restoration, swimming pools, outdoor bbq, patios, blockwalls,retaining walls, awnings, basement waterproofing, cabinet making, builders- garages/barns/sheds/homes, ceramic tile, cabinet refacing, chimney repair, closets, carpentry- unfinished/woodworking, carpet sales/installation/repair, concrete-countertops, deck maintenance, decks & porches, doors, drain pipe installation, driveways- asphalt & concrete, drywall, electrical, excavating, fencing, fireplaces & flooring installation....

01/16/2015

Uva Construction was able to come out to my house within a day of me calling and requesting a quote. He was on time and very professional. His quote was also very reasonable. The only reason that we did not use Uva was because we were dealing with an insurance claim and we had to wait for approvals for mold abatements that kept getting denied. It took so long that my husband ended up doing the wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was provided a quote by Uva Construction.

CATEGORY masonry

03/25/2014

Mike has a great cabinet maker - the cabinets look more like furniture!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike took a 1960's kitchen and transformed it into a beautiful modern great room. The dining room and kitchen are now one room that flows into main living room. Popcorn ceilings are gone, new slider door and window and moved the gas range to a more workable part of the kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/17/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to have someone come out to look at the project which I described. No one called or showed.

CATEGORY masonry

03/08/2012

Mike was very responsive with $ estimate after meeting with me. His price was in between two estimates I had received. His team was able to start right away. He considered all my wants and suggestions and gave me honest answers He may be late a couple of times, but you just keep on him The kitchen was done in 6 weeks The cabinet maker he uses is fabulous!!!!  I still get compliments to this day ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Uva's company remodeled my 1961 kitchen into a fabulous place to cook!  Mike himself came out for the free estimate and took all my suggested designs and made them happen.  He replaced wiring for new lighting in the kitchen and dining room, took out a door and made is a pass through, scaped the popcorn off the ceiling in dining room, resurfaced the walls and ceiling, replaced kitchen window, moved my gas piping for my stove to new location.  Mike Uva's team not only did the work, he found a great cabinet maker and granite person and coordinated it all.  He installed all my new appliances and replaced a sliding glass door.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, lighting, masonry, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

Thank you very much I appreciate your comments and you to where a pleasure to work for
D

09/09/2011

See above response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While Mike Uva seems to be a credible contractor, we found the service to be disappointing.  When we called to get an estimate and arranged for a meeting the following weekend, he asked me to call him the morning of the appointment to remind him.  He came over and said he'd follow-up with a quote on two jobs.  He didn't so I had to call him.  He provided the quote ($150, $950) and I said I'd give him a call back.  When I did and told him that we would like to hire him for one of the jobs ($150), he said that "his boss" (which I presume is him since that's the name of the company) requires that the work be at least $1000.  He turned down the job.  If he took the job and did a good job, we would probably have hired him in the future for other projects.

CATEGORY drywall, masonry, replacement windows

As I remember this customer did not want to do all the work at once witch I offered a discount to do so Please look at my reviews of completed jobs as I take pride in all my customers and jobs.

Water damage and restoration, swimming pools, outdoor bbq, ceiling fans, awnings, basement waterproofing, cabinet making, builders- garages/barns/sheds/homes, ceramic tile, cabinet refacing, chimney repair, closets, carpentry- unfinished/woodworking, carpet sales/installation/repair, concrete-countertops, deck maintenance, decks & porches, doors, drain pipe installation, driveways- asphalt & concrete, drywall, electrical, excavating, fencing, fireplaces & flooring installation.