Solar Graham

• Trade License Number
  • 971194

36504 Ranch House St

Murrieta, CA 92563

SolarGraham is your expert solar installation and repairs service for your home or business in Southern California. We are a locally owned and operated company, located in Murrieta, Southern California, that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We offer the best equipment and the best prices on the market! We are experts in all aspects of solar projects and our services are customizable to each individual solar project. Our specialty within solar are in solar P/V system installations, replacements, repairs, consulting, and maintenance. The quality of our work along with our expertise and commitment to our customers and the community is what sets us apart from the other solar companies. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

solar companies (10)

08/20/2020

Smoothly and efficiently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reprograming of Tesla Unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

06/03/2020

It was good. I have no concerns. They did the job. They didn't mess anything up. They were a good communicator. They responded to all my questions. They called me back when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my solar panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

06/03/2020

Excellent. Good communication throughout the whole process. They had good options and suggestions. Work was clean and accurate. He is very responsive. Great prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

06/02/2020

They did an excellent job. They provided the best quality of work with a good quality of equipment. I would highly recommend them to all. They also had the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed solar panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

06/02/2020

It was great. He gave me a really good price. The installation went all smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a solar system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

06/01/2020

They did a really good job. It was good. They were very professional. He did it quick. It was cheaper than the other guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a solar project for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

06/01/2020

It was great. They were good. They were very informative. They were very professional. All in all was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in solar panels for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

06/01/2020

It was great. They were very helpful. They were knowledgeable. They were not trying to bling me with tactics. They actually recommended a type of more economically, which was good. The owner took charges of the project. There was no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed solar panel and system assistant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

05/29/2020

It could not have been better. It was the best experience ever. I loved it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed solar.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

05/29/2020

It was very good. They were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a solar. They cleaned the panels for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

solar installation, solar panels, solar system, solar panel repair, solar system repair, solar panel maintenance