Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • California State Licensing Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

39252 Winchester Rd # 107–371

Murrieta, CA 92563

We offer Emergency Service: Our mission is to provide the highest quality of service to all our customers. We HONOR the relationships we have formed with our past and present customers, colleagues, vendors and employees. Liberty Plumbing, Heating Air Conditioning strives to perform all areas of service with the utmost INTEGRITY by providing the most cutting edge of technology and products available. We pride ourselves with the ABILITY to work effectively and efficiently with the knowledge and training that has been awarded to us. Liberty Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. has over 25 years experience working with home-owners, property management, general contractors, real estate companies and insurance companies. We are located in the Temecula, CA area however, we service all of San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties. We perform all phases of plumbing, heating & air conditioning for both residential and commercial. We offer discounts to Senior Citizens, First Responders, Veterans and Active Military. Thank you service!...

HVAC Companies (167)plumbers (58)water heaters (8)air duct cleaning (7)electrician (7)drain cleaning (4)appliance repair (4)water softeners (3)gas leak repair (1)fireplace services (1)
D

07/31/2020

They did a good job and finished in one day. I now look forward to taking a shower rather than dreading it. The acrylic walls were nicer than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

03/10/2020

It went well. The plumber was on time, kept his word, had to come back - showed up as promised; not inexpensive but we were expecting it to be more based on an earlier assessment by a different plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower wasn't receiving hot water, so it was a major job

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

03/06/2020

Great, very prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for doing the review of our services. Glad we met your expectations and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you should need anything. Jerry & Kristin

03/05/2020

They came, they gave me a lower quote then the other plumbing services I told them, ok how long too fix the problem they said about in hour, they completed it in 30 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Nice to hear we finished in a timely manner and even came in with a lower price. That is a win win that is a for sure. Please let us know if you should need anything in the future. Jerry & Kristin

02/02/2020

The repair was done professionally and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced igniter in Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

02/02/2020

The repair was done professionally and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced igniter in Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to do the review of our services. Have a great weekend and call us if you should need anything else. Jerry & Kristin

01/12/2020

Steven showed up on time and was very professional.....I also appreciated how he took time to me the work he was performing and also took the time to show me how to operate the items installed...The estimate I was given over the phone by the nice lady that booked my service appointment(sorry I don't remember your name)was the price charged minus the coupon she recommended I download...I would also...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal needed replacing and needed to replace water pressure regulator

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for such kind words. We really pride ourselves on our customer service skills. We strive to make all of our customers happy and really thankful that we did so with you. If you should need anything again in the future, please feel free to contact us. Jerry & Kristin

08/10/2019

Everything, the follow through. Everything is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. Makes us very happy that everything was as expected. Have a fantastic week. Jerry & Kristin

08/04/2019

Saturday morning we were awakened by a drip-drip-drip from the ceiling, which turned out to be a pinhole leak in a cold water line in our attic. The timing could not have been worse, as we were hosting a party that afternoon at 4! Deanna was super responsive, and at 11 committed to have a tech do the work in time for the party. When I hadn't heard by 1:30, I checked in. Her tech had run into probl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a pinhole leak in cold water line in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your problems and also thank you for taking your time to write a review. Please let us know if you should need anything else in the future. Jerry & Kristin
C

07/25/2019

Received estimate from Kade via email. He said that if I had any questions to call. Estimate was for $6056 with new furnace. I called office on 07/26/2019 (same day as original estimate) to see how much to replace 2nd unit and was told it was late in the day but someone would call back on Monday. I responded to email to make sure there was a record of my request since companies tend to get busy. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Central Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I first of all want to sincerely apologize to you for the confusion. We had a change of staff at that time and that may have been what transpired. However, that is no excuse for missing your estimate. I do show in your file that there was an estimate written for your replacements of the system and I'm wondering if you ever received the written estimate. Jerry, our owner w...

Water Heaters, Drains, Sewer, Re Pipes, Faucets, Disposals, Gas Line Repairs, Heating & Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps, & Air Filtration

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available