All Creatures Animal Hospital

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2010

At All Creatures Animal Hospital and Luxury Boarding Suites, we are committed to providing you and your pet with the best health care there can possibly be. We are a full service hospital. We offer state-of-the-art pet care for all of your pets including dogs, cats, wild animals, farm pets and exotics....

10/28/2005

THEY WERE VERY NICE AND SEEMED KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT CATS. THEY HAD US WAIT ONLY A SHORT TIME. THEY TOOK GOOD CARE WITH MY ANIMALS AND HAD MANY SERVICES. I WILL USE IN THE FUTURE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOOK MY CAT FOR SHOTS AND A CHECK UP. HE WAS NOT ILL BUT NEEDED SHOTS AND LOOKED AT.

CATEGORY veterinarian

10/24/2005

THE HOSPITAL TOOK US IN QUICKLY AND KEPT ME INFORMED BY CALLING SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE 2 DAYS MY CAT WAS THERE. THEY FOLLOWED UP WITH CALLS TO MY HOME ONCE I BROUGHT HER HOME. I ALSO TOOK MY OTHER CATS IN FOR THEIR SHOTS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD MY FEMALE CAT SPAYED AND GIVEN PAIN MEDICATION. SHE STAYED 2 DAYS AT THE HOSPITAL.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Dental care, dermatology, boarding, grooming, reproduction, general surgery, diagnostics, ear cropping, spay, neuter, vaccination, tail docking, dew claw removal, laboratory testing, micro-chip, nutrition, prescriptions, preventative care, radiography, referrals, vaccinations, declawing, avian services & exotic animals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover