Affordable Window Coverings

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2005

Custom Window Covering provider and Interior Decorator, specializing in Blinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Tinting, Motorization, custom bedding and upholstering. We offer Free estimates to your home or business. We also accept all major cards and can Finance 100% OAC....

Ameriside

11  REVIEWS
Ameriside

We hope you’ll find everything you’re searching for here, from information about Ameriside products and services, to some simple home improvement tips that can help make your life easier. With over 30 years of experience, the people behind Ameriside have been serving the remodeling needs of homeowners in Southern California with everything from vinyl windows to siding to texture coating, and we’re excited to continue our services for many more years to come. Our services extend to the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego areas. Ameriside isn’t just about great products; it’s about giving customers what they really want – a superior level of service from courteous and professional experts. Our customers say it best, so feel free to read a few of their stories. And please contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We always want to hear from you! Sincerely, Dave Palmer, CEO

10/14/2016

I was completely thrilled with the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out install film on my windows, and then came back out again to install a shutter on a window once that came in.

CATEGORY contractors

09/29/2016

Would have been perfect except for incomplete parts for blinds on french doors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new window blinds

CATEGORY window treatments

04/29/2015

They were amazing.  He was so prepared.  He was courteous and he was on time.  He has ideas we never thought of.  We were so happy and we're definitely going with him.  We love everything we're going to do now.  He was fast and he has time for making us an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're taking their bid.

CATEGORY windows

10/10/2014

I am so pleased and impressed with this company. My salesperson, Jason, was extremely helpful in guiding me through all the window covering options they offer. I did not feel pressured to buy but when I did make my decision, I feel he gave me a very good price. The installers, Joe and Mike, arrived on time and completed the job in just about an hour. They were professional and polite and cleaned u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 6 widow coverings, 4 in the bedrooms and 1 on a sliding glass do

CATEGORY window treatments

08/23/2014

Affordable was great. Paul Thompson (salesman) really knows his stuff. Took seven weeks to get shutters in but now that it's done we are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters throughout

CATEGORY contractors,window treatments

Window coverings such as; Graber, Springs Window Fashion, Century Blinds, Sunland Shutters, customer draperies, bedding, & upholstery service. Exterior shades & drapery designs.

Exterior rolling security shutters.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available