Affordable Landscaping Solutions

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2009

At Affordable Landscaping Solutions our design process is engineered to ensure that your landscape project is beautiful, functional and most importantly affordable. We begin by creating a Hardscape plan which details all of your project's shapes, locations and necessary materials. Upon approval of the Hardscape we create the projects Softscape plan with the help of a professional Horticulturist. The Softscape plan will designate all of the project's plants, trees and shrubs as well as their size and location. Following the plant layout we create fully detailed sheets for the Irrigation, Drainage and Lighting aspects of the project....

Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

05/10/2020

Firstly, I have to inform the reader that this is a long overdue review and that I have not seen Gio in 4 years. However, due to my religious beliefs I have to keep my promise and write a review albeit a bit late. Gio and his botanical expert Courtney were as good as it gets, definitely top notch. Gio went the extra mile to study and meet all our HOA's complicated requirements. He was a very good ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping design

C

04/19/2017

Pros: 1. Gio design included the necessary elements for a successful landscaping project: hardscape, irrigation, drainage, lighting and planting. His presentation was very polished. 2. The Netafim irrigation system Gio recommended is very efficient and reduces water usage. Cons: 1. When we hired him, Gio assured us that his design would meet the approval of our HOA and the county. Although our HOA...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a hardscape design for our yards. We wanted to extend our driveway and add walkways in the front yard. In the backyard, we were looking for walkways and a patio with a free-standing patio cover over a spa.

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did Landscape Design for our Property and incorporated everything we asked for! We love it. It looks like a resort!!

06/22/2013

I'm still having an excellent experience with him. He's very professional. You deal with him personally, only in the horticulturist. You don't deal with the workers or employees but you deal with the owner/ operator which I like that. he's very professional. The plants are excellent. We need payment installments, he comes out to the home, he comes to us. It's great. The service is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Affordable Landscape Solution for landscaping services. He did my plants about three months ago and I'm still using those terms.

07/28/2011

These Guys are as good as it can possibly get. I would defiantly use these guys for all my Family members also

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-design our entire landscaping in our House. Geo really knows what he is doing and their designs are so practical and beautiful that you would think it's not possible, you will love the 3d work prior to any construction to see how the place will look like..

CATEGORY landscaper

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

Landscape design & installation. Irrigation, drainage, & lighting. Hardscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover