A Clean World Cleaning Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

501 Moorpark Way

Mountain View, CA 94041

A Clean World Cleaning Services, is a company highly experienced in the residential and commercial cleaning industry and our goal is to give you 100 % satisfaction. We are located in Mountain View, CA but we offer our services to all the Bay Area. Our cleaning services meet the needs and expectations of each client. We have a highly qualified, honest, reliable and experienced staff. Our main commitment is to offer the highest quality of service with confidence and efficiency at reasonable cost....

House Cleaning (12)Window Cleaning (1)

10/08/2019

It was great. They came one day to see the house and give price estimate. And the second day they came on time and worked non stop. Did an excellent job and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning for the entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

06/21/2019

First of all, fantastic communication -- Veronica got back to me promptly after my initial inquiry and ended up being able to provide an estimate the same day. She provides text reminders before service, arrives on time, and lets me know when they are done. Our place looks wonderful after they've worked on it, from gleaming mirrors to squeaky clean counters and floors. I'm very happy to have them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recurring house cleaning of 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

03/30/2019

The team did a great job and my home is now sparkling! I will definitely be calling them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

03/22/2019

They were very responsive and able to meet with me in evening to provide an in-person quote of $120 for what was approximated as 2 hour job. Worked out a time to have job completed the following afternoon. They did a thorough job in cleaning the areas that needed focus, and replaced lining in cabinets and drawers. The job ended up taking about 3 hours total, which I appreciate because they took th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen/dining room area was long overdue for deep cleaning. Cabinet liners needed replacing, large pots & pans cleaned, area behind refrigerator and in-wall heater to be cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

11/06/2018

They arrived on time and did a great job! Very nice folks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior deep cleaning and exterior window

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

09/26/2018

It went great. Everything was well kept nice and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had her come clean biweekly, bathroom family room, living room, and kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

09/24/2018

They did amazing cleaning. They were very professional and she gave me a great customer service. Im very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

09/24/2018

It went great. She is amazing. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

09/24/2018

The service was really nice. They did a little extra.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They steam mop my floor, steam mop my drapes, cleaned my bathrooms and dusted off everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

09/20/2018

They were pretty good, expert on what they do. They are friendly and professional. They knew what they are doing and I am satisfied. They do good job and I will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

House cleaning, office cleaning, one day cleaning, recurrent cleaning, move in or move out cleaning services, seasonal cleaning and cleaning services after special events