Certified-Environmental.com

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2009

Certified-Environmental is a family owned business established in 2005. Our focus is the indoor health of Residential and Commercial buildings. Government figures show that in the 1950s, 75% of the air we breathe was outdoor air. Today, 94% of the air we breathe is indoor air. Inspections include a visual inspection, moisture inspection, and TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds) Metering of the entire structure. Home Buyers and Seller: Complete your real estate transaction with the knowledge that a thorough, professional evaluation has been performed on the property you're looking to buy or sell. Rely on Certified-Environmental to get the answers you need before you're left without recourse. CALL 650-515-1682 to schedule and appointment today!...

Cypress Home Inspections

We provide inspection services for real estate transactions, home maintenance and to help you with issues on your home. Services include, Home Inspections, Mobile Home Inspections, Pool Inspections. We provide fast reliable service throughout Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties. Give us a call today for you Home Inspection needs! *Active duty military discount available!*

D

03/06/2020

Not good. Two people to do one persons job. Took less than an hour. Walked around with a hand held meter which was found out later to be on the wrong setting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection for mold

CATEGORY home inspection,mold removal

12/23/2019

Richard is an amazing mold specialist who took care to thoroughly inspect my apartment ahead of my DoD sponsored move. He took care to ensure that my moving company received more than adequate proof and documentation that my belongings were free and clear of mold in an apartment complex that is highly susceptible to it, here in Monterey. I would highly recommend his services to those who require t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection and testing

CATEGORY home inspection,mold removal

10/10/2019

I have been doing business with Rich for a while. He is the best. Great service, on time, & reasonable. I highly recommend him & his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pacific Grove Chamcer Of Commerce

CATEGORY home inspection,water damage restoration,mold removal

10/10/2019

We have known rich for over 30 years and he always does what he says he's going to..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
developer

CATEGORY mold removal

10/09/2019

Jayce was very thorough and gave plenty of pointers on how to keep our house mold free throughout the inspection. The results came fast, and Jayce also did a follow up to see how we were doing. We also had them come out after raw sewage flooded our house to make sure the everything was safe and up to code. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
indoor air quality and mold inspection and tests

CATEGORY mold removal

Mold, Allergen, & TVOC Inspections & Testing.

Chemical Treatments.