Ac's Window Cleaning

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2005

Owner operated. cost determined by the job. no travel charges....

HomeSmiles

18  REVIEWS
HomeSmiles

Don’t spend all day calling multiple companies for bids and waiting around for a half dozen companies. Avoid costly home repairs. Service your major home systems. Have it all done with one call and significant savings! Gutter Cleaning, Driveway Pressure Washing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Downspout Negative Pressure Vacate, Minor Tree/Branch Removal from Gutters and Roofs, Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide testing and battery replacement, Water Heater Maintenance, Garage Door lubrication, Garage Door Light and Battery Test Garage Door Light and Battery Test, Refrigerator Coil Service and Cleaning, Exterior Window Washing, Range Hood Filter Clean and Service,

Offers by HomeSmiles on Angie's List

09/19/2019

AC window cleaning did an amazing job cleaning all of our windows!!! I am so happy to have sparkling, clean windows after years of grime! We have a 2 story home with large, small, arched and narrow panel windows ... so many windows!! They got their ladders up and perfectly cleaned every single window and screen. I have to admit that we didn't clean our windows for years, so they had to do a lot mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and solar panel cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning,solar panels

It was a pleasure to serve you and we would love to return and continue to serve and make you a happy home owner thank you very very much!

08/25/2019

I knew if I waited long enough, my windows would somehow, magically, get clean. I'd used just about every excuse to get out of it -- sun was my eyes, my dog ate my ladder (which was a totally legit excuse at the time), ... Lo and behold, ACs Window Cleaning service was discovered and all was well once again in our household. Our house has "the works" done today -- solar panels, power washing drive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, pressure washing

CATEGORY window cleaning,windows,pressure washing,solar panels

So pleased! Another satisfied and happy home owner. Thank you [Member Name Removed] to you and your family for allowing us in your home especially those guys that jumped all over me. (LOL)

07/17/2017

We will only use Benjamin for our window washing from here on out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our 50 windows cleaned by Benjamin and I seriously have to say they have never looked so good. Also, he washed the windows in 89 degree weather. That says something about his work ethic. His costs are reasonable and even gave us a 10% senior discount without our asking. Very pleasant fellow to work with.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the pleasure of serving you and your home Benjamin

06/26/2017

It went well. He was punctual (even a bit early) and worked until finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Benjamin washed my windows, interior and exterior. He also washed my screens.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure!!!

06/14/2017

Amazing! Every window was perfectly cleaned and put back together! Benjamin didn't leave a spot on anything! It rained a few days later and he called to let me know he would be happy to re-clean anything that was rained on. Great guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Benjamin cleaned my entire houses windows (inside and Out) and all the screens too! We have 40 windows and some are as big as 10 feet by 8 feet. Its a big job!

CATEGORY window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to clean your glass, do it again and again!

window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, screen repair, pressure washing, bird abatement cleaning and sanitizing

High rise/sky rise/tall (3 story & up) buidings.

Visa, MasterCard, Check