A M & M All Major Appliances

Angie's List since June 2010

At AM & M Appliance Services, we provide professional, fast, friendly and reliable appliance sales, service and repairs. Our skilled technicians work on all major brands and our warehouse stocks a wide variety of parts in order to provide you with prompt and efficient repair services. Call today for the best technical expertise. We are open seven days a week for your convenience....

RKM Heating & Air Conditioning

RKM heating and air conditioning is a full service contractor for your heating, cooling, air conditioning and air quality needs. Our technicians are continually trained to ensure top level performance in all areas of service, repair installation and design. Our specialist can help insure your family’s safety in your home with eco friendly solutions and air quality and air purification products. Licensed C20, Nate, green, Honeywell contractor pro, hers certified. Award winning. HEPA air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning, Furnace cooling and air purification specialist Hero and Sanbag approved. Additional DBAs - RKM Heating and Air Conditioning, R K M Heating and Air Conditioning, RKM Heating & Air Conditioning.

Offers by RKM Heating & Air Conditioning on Angie's List

06/01/2019

From the first call to set up a service request, Mario clearly communicated the estimated time line, and followed-up on the day of when leaving from his prior stop to head my way

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

11/13/2017

Wonderful- he was knowledgeable and repaired the machine- he did not push unnecessary work or replacement. I will use him if any other issues arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my washing machine

09/06/2017

Went very well very pleased with the jod that was done took time to explain what he was doing and why offered ways to help keep appliance running smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator condenser

11/14/2016

He was quick in analyzing problem and performing repairs. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced circuit boards in a refrigerator and a dryer.

11/07/2016

It went really well they came and inspected the job gave me a price and the date my parts would come in and the date they would come and repair it. I was very pleased that the part a day earlier and the mechanic came that day and repaired it and he was very courteous and took time to explain the process he performed and I have no complaints at all and most definitely would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator door panel needed to be fixed the mother board needed replacing

Electronic Diagnostics. Heating & AC - sales, repair & maintenance