ARROYO VISTA VETERINARY HOSPTIAL

Angie's List since September 2007

08/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my vet.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

08/14/2015

Everyone in the office is compassionate, caring and efficient.  They were very sensitive when we had to let our 18-year-old cat go and have been persistent in treating a chronic respiratory infection in our younger cat.  It was with great sadness that we had to find another clinic when we moved out of the area.  They also have the sweetest cats ever inhabiting their office and desk space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Gonda and his staff treated our two cats for the 3 years that we lived in Moorpark.

07/28/2015

04/19/2012

Since this can have a variety of different reasons why they do this, the doctor explained each one and the way we can treat it. He took his time and explained everything. Everyone in the office is very helpful. We changed his food since allergies can cause this and it worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having issues with my cat vomiting. So I took him in for an exam, including blood tests and stool sample.

04/11/2012

I've worked iwth Jon Gonda with my rescued GSD who had very serious fx of his forelegs. He was very supportive, had him out in the parking lot observing his gait, did some routine tests and prescribed Dermaxx for pain and weight loss for the limp. We reduced his food intake and upped his daily excercise and within a few months, he is pain free, walking daily with no limp, and in extremely good sha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Queensland Heeler mix with urinary issues, blood in urine, frequency, likely bladder infection seen at the Arroyo clinic. She is very shy and they are remarkable in their ability to make her experiences there healing and happy. Dogs know when people like them and when people just think they're a nusiance. She recently was seen with a bladder infection they recommended a mild sedative prior to her arrival which made the experience seemless. She's happy and no trauma! Dr. Gonda took some time to very clearly discuss the cost of the procetures and tthe necessity of each, which gave us the optio to choose. Then he recommended a course of treatment. he also recommended dental cleaing which is "pushed" by most vets ut he seemed to have a sound basis for the recommenations. Note: My 9 year old GSD accompained his "sister" for this visit. Dr. Gonda looked his teeth over and did NOT recommend a cleaning for him. Now bear in mind his breath does not smell like the trash bin behind a NYC fish market in July (like the Heeler). At any rate, these folks are fair, reasaonably priced and very real.

VETERINARY HOSPITAL.