EXECUTIVE CLOCK GALLERY

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2005

C Rated | 2 Reviews

We are a clock shop located in Montrose, CA specializing in Antique clock repair and restoration. We make house calls by appointment only. Moving and packing service is available upon request. We are a family owned and operated business since 1984 with great customer service and competitive prices....

07/30/2009

He said he will be able to fix it and other clock needed cleaning. He told me that it would cost $600. He took a year and went on and on. Finally in April he brought the clock back and said they are fine. Neither of them worked properly after that. One was going fast and the other slow. I called the guy again to repair them. I asked him to run the clock for a week and then bring it back to me. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 antique clocks. One was a wedding present to my patents and other was my grand mother. One of them had a problem. I took them to Executive clock gallery to be repaired.

CATEGORY clock repair

07/18/2005

THE MAN WAS READY. HE HAD ALL THE PIECES OF THE CLOCK THAT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. HE GOT THE WORK DONE FAST AND GAVE A GOOD PRICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I TOOK THE CLOCK TO THE WORKER. HE UNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM AND GOT ALL OF HIS MATERIALS OUT. HE CALLED ME BACK THE NEXT DAY SAYING IT WAS READY.

CATEGORY clock repair

We offer house call services. All types of clock repairs whether mechanical, battery powered or electric.