A-1 Carpet Care

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since March 2005

24/7 Emergency Water Damage Service. Listing Managed By: WSI Local Search (888) 974-2396. Service Area Note: Only serving South & West LA County catherine@a1carpetcareusa.com Alternate phone numbers: 818-786-3600 714-778-2311 949-999-3461 818-786-3600 310-532-5011 323-931-1474 626-445-3072...

Superior Rug Services

Professional hand made and machine made rug cleaning, repairing, pet stain and odor removal. We also provide appraisals for insurance and court purposes. We have invested in State Of The Art equipment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, and we encourage you to try our service.

Offers by Superior Rug Services on Angie's List

07/25/2014

Work was done efficiently, and thoroughly . Pieces were late in getting done and required some elbow grease. They all came out really well. They were light colored, so attention to detail was needed and the company did not disappoint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shampoo rug in one room. Shampoo one 5-piece sectional and one 2-piece sectional, plus one ottoman. All were done very well. The technician arrived on time, was polite, and worked efficiently. I would use them again.

02/10/2014

The service from A1 was excellent. I used them a few times in the past, tried another company and then recently came back. They're just very professional and really care about the work. Rocky was very knowledgeable about the cleaning process. Overall, the service tech who did the job was fantastic. My microfiber upholstery looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my sofa & loveseat.

09/09/2010

They did a good job. Their price was reasonable for the work performed, especially compared to others I received estimates from. I would contact them again for additional work in the future, when necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpet in 1 room.

12/12/2009

Came on time. Did the job as requested for the estimated price. Was courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam cleaned carpets in most of the house. Cleaner was not requested to move any furniture.

10/05/2009

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have very expensive Australian wool rugs. They took them nad cleaned them beautifully. Even got out the red soda that the kids had spilled on it. AMAZING. I also had our couch, love seat and recliner cleaned. Sam Mota was the technician and he was great. He had to take the rugs and clean them, to run through a roller, etc. I will definitley use again. He also told about filters for my central air unit that they clean the ducts.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet repair & drapery cleaning, commercial cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, wall & window washing. Water damage & spot dying

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express