Salse Chiropractic Center

Angie's List since May 2009

David M. Salse, D.C. can help you get the health you not only desire, but deserve. No long-term treatment traps, no contracts, no hidden fees. With the assistance of a highly-skilled and caring staff, this sought-after Southern California chiropractor is no stranger to the world of optimal health and healing. Some of the most prominent Southern California names in sports, entertainment and business have come through our doors....

11/25/2015

06/12/2012

My latest visit went great! I called the day before the visit and he was available to see me at a time that was convenient for me.   When I start to get headaches I know my back needs adjusting.  After an adjustment, no more headaches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr. Salse for over 15 years. My whole family goes to see him for adjustments. I can call him the same day I need an adjustment and he always gets me in.  He is attentive to my adjustment needs. Taking the time to evaluate posture etc. before each adjustment.  Dr. Salse is wonderful!

05/11/2009

I have been visiting him for 2 years. He is very friendly and very outgoing. The staff is very punctual and very friendly. They schedule my appointment sometimes. They have a lot of different kinds of treatments including rollers, massagers etc. They provide good treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr David Salse is my chiropractic doctor.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Care, Auto Accident Treatments, Osteoporosis Screening, Nerve and Ultrasound Testing, Pain Management, Chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic exercise, massage therapy