BEST FRIENDS PET HOSPITAL

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2005

Best Friends Pet Hospital is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and advanced dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area. At Best Friends Pet Hospital we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy....

11/11/2020

He’s super conscientious and his staff always is so kind to our dogs. He has treated our blind rescue with one eye for 4 years now- and spotted issues with her that two other vets had missed. Saved her life! Reasonable fees too. Super nice guy too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dogs have seen Dr Hardy for a decade

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

03/17/2014

The price is reasonable. They give excellent care. Dr. Hardy is the main veterinarian there and you get to see him almost everyday. I believe Wednesday is his day off and his brother takes over on that day, but it's mostly Dr. Greg Hardy. He's excellent! We have gone to him for 10 years now. We've had some difficult situations, we've had a dog that needed to be put down, and another dog who had a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet to Best Friends Pet Hospital for a check up 2-3 weeks ago.

12/16/2013

They are professional and provide good quality care to the pets. I make an appointment so there really is no wait time. Their prices are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Friends Pet Hospital is my veterinarian.

07/29/2005

THEY ARE VERY ATTENTIVE TO EVERY NEED. THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP. THEY SEND OUT SYMPATHY CARDS. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT REMINDING US OF CURRENT UPDATES REGARDING THE PETS HEALTH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT WAS ROUTINE CHECKUPS AND OTHER SERVICES FOR 2 DOGS.

06/07/2005

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THE VET WAS GREAT. THE VET WAS VERY NICE TO MY DOG. SHE JUST LOVED MY DOG APRIL. I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE HER BACK FOR ALL HER FUTURE SHOTS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY DOG KILLED A POSSUM SO I TOOK HER IN TO GET A RABIE SHOT AND A ALSO WANTED THE VET TO CHECK HER OUT TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS NOT HURT.

CATEGORY veterinarian

COMPLETE MEDICAL & SURGICAL SERVICES. SPAY & NEUTER, VACCINES, DEWORMING, HILL'S PRESCRIPTION DIETS, DECLAW, DENTAL CLEANING, FLEA & TICK PREVENTATIVES, ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY, SOFT TISSUE SURGERY, X-RAYS, ULTRASOUND, ECG.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express