A&M HEATING/ AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since April 2005

B Rated | 8 Reviews

We are family owned and operated serving in and around the San Gabriel Valley. We have been in business since 1965 here in Monrovia CA. We are a small company so are overhead is low to provide you with the savings...

Johnny's Appliance Repair

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A & M heating and air conditioning, working with our home owner's insurance policy, replaced an air conditioning unit, took away the old unit, upgraded some electrical and replaced some other parts. While the a/c unit was covered by insurance, other work was paid for by us directly to A & M. My only concern is that the company was slow to return calls. Otherwise, we are pleased with their work and the servicemen sent out.

D

08/27/2013

They did fix the appliance. They replaced some parts and when we looked into it some more, there was a 100% markup on the parts. I expected a markup on the parts because that was how they make money but 100% markup was not acceptable for parts. It also took them two service calls to get it right. I was not pleased with them. I would not use them again or recommend them. They were punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A & M Heating/ Air Conditioning fixed our washer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

05/24/2013

Our condenser was making terrible noise when it went on. The technician showed me that it was simply a very dirty filter. He checked the rest of the system. The require filter is an odd size and he helped me order custom replacement filters online. He also went into our attic crawl space to install the replacement filter we had in the wrong size. This company came through our home warranty insuran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked AC system for loud noise in condenser and checked rest of system as well

04/13/2012

We call him all the time. He gives us good advice. If we can fix it he would tell us how to fix it and if we can't then he would come out and do it. He is really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use A&M Heating/ Air Conditioning for appliance repairs.

CATEGORY appliance repair

C

01/04/2010

They started a day late and took some time to finish it. The worker had personal issues and it affected his work. The price was good and the quality was great. I got a warranty for the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to install my heating and air conditioning system. They installed the heating system in the attic and the air conditioning system on the outside of my house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SALE AND INSTALLATION OF HEATING AND AC UNITS FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL. ALSO, REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE.

ON NEW UNITS