THE DOOR GUYS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2007

B Rated | 5 Reviews

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. LICENSE # 857759. ...

A Dependable Overhead Garage Door Co.

We service and repair all makes of residential garage doors and automatic garage door openers. We have 2 very experienced and professional employees who have been in the garage door business for many years. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we back all our work. Emergency Services are available same during normal business hours, next day for after hours.

Offers by A Dependable Overhead Garage Door Co. on Angie's List

D

03/08/2013

It was suppose to be under an insurance but basically what they did was not under the insurance.  They said that what is broken is not insured, so forget it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Door Guys fixed the spring of my garage door.

12/01/2010

This company was not able to help me replace my specific panel. However the worker was friendly, professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A worker from the Door Guys came out to give an estimate and see if they could replace a dented door panel.

09/11/2009

My torsion spring had broken. It didn't explode but it had broken and my garage door opener no longer worked. I called on Tuesday and they were there as promised at 11 am Wednesday. They know what they are doing. I was amazed at how fast they can do what they do. The job was done fast and very well. They are very concerned that the job is done well and completely. The adjusted sensors and checked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my torsion springs replaced. They replaced them quickly and with great results. After replacing the springs they made sure that my garage door opener worked properly. My garage door opener is 15 years+ old. They identified a problem that existed and replaced the items. Trust me, they were right.

09/19/2008

couldn't open garage door, spring broke. Next morning I was going to google a garage door repair guy and at the same time saw commercial for AngiesList, pulled up the web site, found phone number & report for Door Guys (after registering,) called and made appointment for the afternoon, they showed up and performed as expected problem solved. Perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced springs on 2-car garage door. Great guys, great work. Highly recommend.

12/29/2007

Great!!!!!!!! I was calling around for estimates. In the process got very frustrated with some people because it took about 15 minutes just to get a price. I was being transferred to other people then had to wait for them to pick up. When I called The Door Guys they gave me an estimate instantly answered a few questions I had. I agreed on the price and didn't want to call any more places especiall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a garage door and opener for me. Very prompt. The installer was on time each time and when I called I wasn't put on hold 3 times like when I called other places. I talked to one person and she handled everything. When he left, everything was excellent he explained everything to me, even what to do in an emergency if my opener stops working. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in Modesto area.

CATEGORY garage doors

GARAGE DOOR SALES, INSTALLATION & REPAIR.

$10.00